Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
all we can do is keep posting to make the pages go by faster 
eek.gif

LOL word. I really hate social media, killed the hunting/hw you worked on for releases.

These places like KicksDeals ruin every release, GR releases to Reeboks. Cant even cop kicks later anymore, gotta always be on it or there goes your size.

anyways, it will be a nice 80 degrees out here in sunny SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. too bad for all you east coast people in here with so much salt and hate. i'll be enjoying myself at the beach 

You ******.  That site has the absolute worst online system that you have ever seen.  By posting that link, you did not just ruin your chances, but those shoes will not sell on that site now today.  They cannot handle even a small amount of people for a Slim Jenkins 9 release. 

Just like JJ links, you e cred D bags need to get off this site.  Mind blown at how stupid some of you are
roll.gif

GLAD I COULD HELP YOU SNATCH A PAIR! THESE WERE REALLY LIMITED AT NIKETOWNS AND EXTREMELY HARD TO GET EVEN FOR THOSE WITH PROGRAMS. ENJOY. I GOT A TICKET LOCALLY FOR THESE AT HOH SO I'LL BE GRABBING MY PAIR TOMORROW. :smile:
Thanks bruh i found out about your rsvp service at the perfect time.Will be using your service for all future releases.
My mom went and picked up the shoes with ease(im out of town).

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Last edited:
Omg such a hard cop!
laugh.gif
paid retail.
u guys are hilarious with this *******T ...

if you dont live in bum  fu* no where with one HOH that no one goes to, or have a hookup at a raffle, this was a CRAZY hard cop ...

take your celebrations elsewhere ... 

*** praying no one gets jumped or worse when picking these up today at the mall ... the desire is out there... ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom