Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh at you guys complaining about the creases...1s ALWAYS crease easily, you newbs must have never had a pair of 1s so stop crying Kanye babies.....and to you guys complaining about the 2001s, I love the nubuck swoosh on my breds so if you don't have a pair of 01s then keep shut

Another from Joe La Puma of Complex.

I think that's his second wear, if so
mean.gif
at the toebox creasing like that already.
Ones crease up easy but this is why you put the inserts back in the shoe when your not wearing them.  For me it helps them stay crease free for a little while longer.  

you people complain about creases too much.  Wear them, they will crease, end of story. Keep it moving, plus in my eyes 1s look 10x better worn

This always gets me.. if you don't like shoes anywhere near as much as most of the people on here, why did you show enough interest to join the site and post on it 266 times? :rolleyes

The "cool guy, I don't care" role is a bit overused on NT now. :stoneface:

Nvr once said I don't like em, nor was i trying to portray a cool dude. so ur speculating and or generalizing. I don't knw how u even got that outta my post. I was responding to dudes saying how did I wear out my Knicks, so this doesn't even concern you. Nd if u wanna knw I post in other sections, and when I say I don't worship I meant as in, go to extremes u new collectors go thru today. Been collecting since '97 so dnt question my interest.

close20door.gif

Last edited:
NT really makes getting shoes seem like only a chosen few are allowed to have a pair and if you dont fit they right criteria your seen as nothing. 

you people complain about creases too much.  Wear them, they will crease, end of story. Keep it moving, plus in my eyes 1s look 10x better worn

Agreed, I think the creasing gives these sneakers more character, rather than looking like some perfect smooth plastci looking sneakers. If anyone doesn't like the creasing then wear sandals-I hear they never crease! :tongue:

Nvr once said I don't like em, nor was i trying to portray a cool dude. so ur speculating and or generalizing. I don't knw how u even got that outta my post. I was responding to dudes saying how did I wear out my Knicks, so this doesn't even concern you. Nd if u wanna knw I post in other sections, and when I say I don't worship I meant as in, go to extremes u new collectors go thru today. Been collecting since '97 so dnt question my interest.

Since '97 like everybody else who joined within the last year and a half huh? Nice.

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. Your post came off as a cool guy wannabe or someone who comes on here and doesn't give two craps about what everyone else does in order to stick out. If that's not what you meant, fine. Keep pushin.

And by the way, the year you started collecting earns you no respect when you use it as a shield.

Aj 1's and 3's are meant to be worn. They look corny to me without bring creased and worn.

People are getting the wrong idea. I think most people aren't against creasing, but when it happens on the first wear to that the extent, that's somewhat the problem.

Last edited:
Dude has those shoes tied tight that's probably why they creased so quickly. Most dudes wear them loose so you don't see this effect so fast.

Last edited:
Since '97 like everybody else who joined within the last year and a half huh? Nice.

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. Your post came off as a cool guy wannabe or someone who comes on here and doesn't give two craps about what everyone else does in order to stick out. If that's not what you meant, fine. Keep pushin.

And by the way, the year you started collecting earns you no respect when you use it as a shield.

Who the hell cares bout post, join dates, etc. You ain't running nothing round here but your gums. You soft in the drawers. You really got offended by a post that aint concern you? Move along lil fella

Last edited:
It's not cuz he tied em tight, looks normal to me. They crease cuz he walked on em. Lol. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Eh, idk, none of my 1s or 3s have ever creased that bad after 1-2 wears.

It doesn't matter though, just providing an observation.

Maybe I'll go half size smaller depending on the fit.

No matter what these are copped though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom