Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
found someone selling a pair of 2001's for around $300 worn a few times. You guys think I should cop or grab a pair of these 2013s? Is there any issues with separation   or falling apart on 2001s?

2013s are fresh with great quality. Good leather, and all the features of the 01s, I'd cop the 13s for the freshness and same feel as the 01s

found someone selling a pair of 2001's for around $300 worn a few times. You guys think I should cop or grab a pair of these 2013s? Is there any issues with separation   or falling apart on 2001s?

Jordan 1s hold up pretty damn good over time

Never really heard of any issues like that with 01s yet unless they really beat em to the ground

2013s are fresh with great quality. Good leather, and all the features of the 01s, I'd cop the 13s for the freshness and same feel as the 01s
thats what im hearing....it seems like the quality on these 2013s really is up to par with the 2001s. You think the hassle of worrying out the fact that they are old isnt worth it?

Last edited:
This release was a fail.  Was too late to get a ticket from HoH Sacramento, I believe there was one store that sold them here in Stockton and I didn't even know -_-, Finishline sold out too quick online. smh. If any of you guys have size 10 or no anywhere that has them; PM me, no RAPE prices 
grin.gif
happy.gif

Got a sz 10 at a Shiekh that said they werent getting them yesterday.
Call this morning "Yeah we got em"
Only sz 9-12 (1 each)

Still need an 8.5, going to use this 10 as trade bait.

I love the 2001s but I would rather the 2013 fresh pair no worries nike box DS never worn

you dont know how other people may store there shoes

I love the 2001s but I would rather the 2013 fresh pair no worries nike box DS never worn

you dont know how other people may store there shoes
its a second owner too, they really do look clean and he said the jumpman is still intact in the sole, but I think i am leaning towards the 2013s. Now i just am trying to find a pair for a good price. 

don't know why it doesnt belong i see a whole lot of buying/selling going on here..
b/c this isn't the buy sell trade section. you also brought up a shoe that this thread isn't about. He's looking out for you, cause you get a swift ban for things like that

i def put in mad work didn't get maybe but a hr. of sleep trying to get these shoes online every attempt was a bust.so i went to my spot and it was pure chaos they only got one in each sz. and only men's sz.7-13 and didn't have a 9-9.5,11.5 and they also were the only store in my city to get them.when they opened up they didn't even try to have any type of organization so there for when they opened the gate you had to rush into the store like a wild animal if you even wanted a chance to get a pair and once in the store everybody crowded the register to the point it was literally nuts to butt with a bunch of dudes which was mad awkward & uncomfortable 
mean.gif
.in all that chaos i managed to get a sz 11 a sz up from what i wear.i realized i've lost my passion for collecting new jb releases today and sure for now on if i can't get a new release online easily for retail i don't care i've said that before in the past but today really set that in stone for me.i'm disappointed in how people act for shoes and how corporation directly/indirectly supports that and i no longer will.sorry for my rant i had to vent i'm stressing 
mad.gif
 and at this point i don't care about these shoes!

Last edited:
impatiently waiting for my girl to get home cuz she won the raffle for me as a valentines gift and i need to go pick em up by a certain time :rolleyes

impatiently waiting for my girl to get home cuz she won the raffle for me as a valentines gift and i need to go pick em up by a certain time :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom