Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL are you telling people?  It's up to 85 ppl now.  
laugh.gif
How can someone be so stupid?  Why won't the people posting this stuff reply when people ask them this?  What in the hell makes you want to post that?  Reps and e-attention, tons of PM's, just for a guarantee that you're losing your own pair?

To be fair, you did just post a pretty in-depth description of how you found the pairs on the site tonight... which may limit/inhibit your ability to purchase from there next time. But other than that... I agree with what you're saying.

can somebody please pm me the website that's releasing them tomorrow? we probably dont wear the same size so i wont hurt your chances lol

Think I might just bite the bullet and pay this lady from Melbourne, Australia $240 shipping included for a Size 11..I'm a size 10.5 but what do you guys think, do you think a size 11 would be too big..And I also have a buddy in the Navy stationed over in Germany and I told him to look around for me for a pair..Anybody here from Germany, and do you know if they released them and if they are available over there..He is in Rammstein
Personally, if you have wide feet go .5 size up, if you don't stay TTS. I'm starting to get to the point where I'd go for that price. My area didn't have many pairs either and the fact that it is limited just makes it more frustrating. Hopefully I can get luck somewhere.

How can someone be so stupid?  Why won't the people posting this stuff reply when people ask them this?  What in the hell makes you want to post that?  Reps and e-attention, tons of PM's, just for a guarantee that you're losing your own pair?
I swear most of the stuff you post doesn't even make sense.  But, I'm just hoping AudiGuy isn't telling people.  I won't tell anybody a darn thing.  I don't owe anybody here anything.  One person here has helped me out and I told them thanks.  I don't know any of you people.  The ones I feel like I sorta know, I don't like so they'll get nothing from me. LOL  

To be fair, you did just post a pretty in-depth description of how you found the pairs on the site tonight... which may limit/inhibit your ability to purchase from there next time. But other than that... I agree with what you're saying.
Ya because it's over with now on that site.  The same type of info is in the bred XI thread but once the release is over, these guys that are just using us for the info or that just stumble upon it, move on and get their next pair for US retail and never remember them again.  We that have been buying from these sites for years now them and will remember them for each release.  

This ****'s just frustrating on this site anymore.  Everyone that doesn't have a pair knows there are very few of these left at retail or anywhere near it in the entire world, why in the world would you hint or even make people think it is possible that they are out there still?  This isn't a huge release, the issue here is how limited these are.  Anyway, I guess the members here should feel cool as hell since these kids wanna give up their pairs so we will be nice to them and give them a tiny e-thumbs up.  Way to go champ!

I swear most of the stuff you post doesn't even make sense.  But, I'm just hoping AudiGuy isn't telling people.  I won't tell anybody a darn thing.  I don't owe anybody here anything.  One person here has helped me out and I told them thanks.  I don't know any of you people.  The ones I feel like I sorta know, I don't like so they'll get nothing from me. LOL  
Well you must not know how to read (not surprised after seeing some of your posts), because it all makes sense.  Must be a lot of people on here agreeing with it too, and very few that have agreed with you.  And you know he isn't keeping his mouth shut, he couldn't even hold off with that comment.  

quoting and quoting is counterproductive for the ppl mad about a "no link post". lol

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at all you guys fighting and arguing about this release. Holding out  websites from one another. I thought we was fambs. 

If you guys were on top of your game on RD then you guys wouldnt have this problem. 

I hope all you greedy mothas dont get your pair. 
mean.gif

Ill come back in this thread and  
laugh.gif
 at you all.

Last edited:
Well you must not know how to read (not surprised after seeing some of your posts), because it all makes sense.  Must be a lot of people on here agreeing with it too, and very few that have agreed with you.  And you know he isn't keeping his mouth shut, he couldn't even hold off with that comment.  
Please direct me to my posts which prove my illiteracy LOL.  I can read and comprehend fine when people write properly.  Your second sentence makes no sense.  What does "it" even refer to?  Your third sentence is iffy as well.  That comma should probably be a period.  But I'm the one who can't read...

Please direct me to my posts which prove my illiteracy LOL.  I can read and comprehend fine when people write properly.  Your second sentence makes no sense.  What does "it" even refer to?  Your third sentence is iffy as well.  That comma should probably be a period.  But I'm the one who can't read...
You saying I made no sense is one.  So there ya go!  My second sentence was a QUESTION and made perfect sense, how do you not understand that question?  Wait, that was a question too, did IT also confuse you?  My comment was a response to your post, which was in response to mine.  "It" is the exact thing we are not going to share with everyone.  The whole REPLY post made perfect sense for the conversation taking place, you just don't get it because you are a 90% lurker, 10% member that mooches info.  Oh, a comma MAY BE out of place, according to you (annnnnnd it's not hahah), so that has something to do with literacy?  LOL nice try.  Hang around a little more, I'm sure one of your stupid buddies will share all the info with you.

Last edited:
quoting and quoting is counterproductive for the ppl mad about a "no link post". lol
Glad I didn't quote you like you thought in the PM's...should have checked the reply in the PM before you assume in public hahaha.

What website is releasing them tomorrow? Can someone please pm me the website I would greatly appreciate it

Struck out on online release and raffles for these and pretty bummed. A PM would be greatly appreciated as I've previously helped the NT community earlier this year with a link for the Black/Red 13's via the NBA Store. Thanks in advance.

You saying I made no sense is one.  So there ya go!  My second sentence was a QUESTION and made perfect sense, how do you not understand that question?  Wait, that was a question too, did IT also confuse you?  My comment was a response to the poster that I quoted genius.  "It" is the exact thing we are not going to share with a lazy mooch like yourself.  The whole REPLY post made perfect sense for the conversation taking place, you just don't get it because you are a 90% lurker, 10% member that mooches info.  Oh, a comma MAY BE out of place, according to you (annnnnnd it's not hahah), so that has something to do with literacy?  LOL nice try.  Hang around a little more, I'm sure one of your stupid buddies will share the site for you.
Haha.  "Must be a lot of people on here agreeing with it too, and very few that have agreed with you." is not a question!  You didn't even end it with a question mark!  So if "it" is a website, then you're saying that a lot of people agree with that website?  *scratches head*  I am a 90% lurker because I cannot relate to 90% of this community which are children who think they know everything and only want these shoes so they can look like their favorite rapper or impress their friends.  I swear I am about this close to posting your precious secret just to p!ss you off.  I'd stop now if I were you.

Haha.  "Must be a lot of people on here agreeing with it too, and very few that have agreed with you." is not a question!  You didn't even end it with a question mark!  So if "it" is a website, then you're saying that a lot of people agree with that website?  *scratches head*  I am a 90% lurker because I cannot relate to 90% of this community which are children who think they know everything and only want these shoes so they can look like their favorite rapper or impress their friends.  I swear I am about this close to posting your precious secret just to p!ss you off.  I'd stop now if I were you.
You were still talking about my first post that you commented hahaha.  Now you are changing it to the SECOND time I brought it up??  Hahahah.  Look at you up all night with a board you consider to be a bunch of little kids, that are all still more resourceful than yourself.  LOL you sound just like a little kid right now with your e-threats.  Post that **** up grandpa, I have a pair in waiting for $200 which is fine for me, I would just rather let my friend keep his second pair for himself.  Post away and finally get ya some e-reps!   

Man it's either too late in the night or too early in the morning for all of this back and forth bickering. This release is definitely gettin too stressful. :smh:

I totally understand why no one will just give out the link , come on we should all know by now that's these we're really limited so why would they just broadcast to everyone and decrease there chances of them obtaining a pair of there own. I was lucky enough to get a pair offline on FNL. Can't be mad that links ain't being shared. Survival of the illest on limited releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom