Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

My bad on the late reply, but Basketmania sold out. I'm actually surprised by that. They had a FSR about an hour ago.

The Kanye effect along with these not being retro'ed in a while is the reason I think the thirst is high for these.

These were hot when MJ wore them, not Kanye. Maybe a couple 12 year olds tried to pick them to look like Kanye but let's not get it twisted

Kanye mightve had a small effect but these havent been retro'd in 12 years so a lot of shoe heads wanted these regardless.

Also, it really seemed like everyone thought these would be a "GR" and an easy pickup until the last week or so..at least I did. I had no clue these would be that limited so when everyone found out their spots weren't getting them or only a few pairs, it kind of sent this thread in a frenzy.

the banneds are the most sough after...thats a fact...but these back in 01 there was 50k pair and when i say they sat on shelves .... 2 weeks b4 selling out..i had these the banned's those midight navy grey and white back then think my 01's in storage but doubt they are wearable 

:lol: @ folks copping these solely based on if *insert your favorite rapper/figure* rocked them.

I mean, whatever floats your boat, but still..

:smh:

Anyways, I will be getting my pair tomorrow.

Can't wait, after looking at those comparison pics, I'm so ready!

Pics to surface soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom