Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

Shameless instagram plug @popcrnchikn

Last edited:
Serious question, what's with this need to declare your intentions to "rock" your pair? I dont think that makes anybody wanna help you find a pair any more or any less, I could be wrong.

Serious question, what's with this need to declare your intentions to "rock" your pair? I dont think that makes anybody wanna help you find a pair any more or any less, I could be wrong.

That just means you don't have the intention to re-sell them or put them up for sale in your sig *cough *cough

Serious question, what's with this need to declare your dislike and "question" what others intend to do?

Why are you so negative sometimes?

Last edited:
had to go a full size up cuz it was the last size left
laugh.gif

but i would say go tts or if you have a wide foot go .5 size up

Yeah that's the thing. I'm a little more on the wide foot side. TTS is 9.5 but more so inbetween a 9.5 and 10. Guess either might work for me.

That's if I can even find either size.

Btw, where did you end up picking up your pair?

need another pair for the collection, but yes do go TTS or even half smaller if you have mad narrow feet

Yeah that's the thing. I'm a little more on the wide foot side. TTS is 9.5 but more so inbetween a 9.5 and 10. Guess either might work for me.

That's if I can even find either size.

Btw, where did you end up picking up your pair?
got my pair at Shiek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom