Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hope is lost for me!

My girlfriend is in the Philippines and she was able to track down a 9.5 and 10.5 at a local store for around $200 each.

I'm happy as hell right now.

roll.gif

Current Time in Poland 8:25PM. They gonna open up shop tomorrow and get blown up with emails! It's only a matter of time before their email service starts rejecting incoming mail.

roll.gif
And that's probably one less spot for US customers to cop now because people don't know how to act.
Yup there gonna be like these american's are some inpatient *** people.. i'm not gonna lie i sent a few emails but just to find out what's the easiest way to order 

Last edited:
no one is worse then newyorkcompany on fleabay...
That guy is horrible. I don't even care if he's on here. His prices are so high that I really think he doesn't sell much of anything. He just likes posting pics of dozens of yeezys, galaxy foams, lebron crown jewel, etc just to show off.

I can't believe he would not budge on his outrageous price of $850 for Lebron Gold Medal X's. I begged and pleaded. Offered so much. He was like no thanks.

Thank god I ended up getting from ndc on a small restock. I don't like him tho

hes a certified clown

messaged me about buying an item from me & got mad when i asked for a price UNDER what he had the same shoe listed for

No hope is lost for me!

My girlfriend is in the Philippines and she was able to track down a 9.5 and 10.5 at a local store for around $200 each.

I'm happy as hell right now.

Hook a Filipino brother in Toronto up! Haha. These were crazy limited here

i spoke with our italian friends, anyone who ordered from that site when i did, they said a courier has picked them up and should receive tracking soon

I wouldn't suggest anyone go a .5 down but mine fit larger than normal as well. I went with my true size of a 12.

i got my pair from JsForDays also got it much faster than any other website you guys ordered from....also it's run by ColdCity here on NT so stop hating. Talked to him many times. Don't trip about the Laney pre-order if it's inevitable theres an XI release and it'll be switched over if thats the case. have had many conversations.

the entire site sells authentic shoes so dont trip, i appreciate this site a lot and people got pairs at $215-$235 shipped if you don't sleep. Prices only go up close to RD or after.

View media item 276742

that polish website is going to take forever to ship

10 years ago i got this colorway from nike australia shipped to nyc

close to 3 years after release

how this hobby and this message board and members have changed

Last edited:
Lemme get my Mini Mod on b
No buying/selling/trading in here. Use your signature or the classified section. All posts that contain the word rape will be deleted and you will be issued an infraction. Stop with the size specific posts. When info is found out I'm sure it will be posted, how about you do some homework on your own instead of waiting to be spoon fed. To the users who find it necessary to come in here and try to sell or keep trying to buy you will be banned or suspended.

How about you think about posting up a site like this.

They're taking pre-orders for "Laney XI" that have no rd or info.

Fishy, to say the least.

I didn't even look into the site further, but good lookin out. I'll edit.

Nothing fishy about it at all this is MY site

i got my pair from JsForDays also got it much faster than any other website you guys ordered from....also it's run by ColdCity here on NT so stop hating. Talked to him many times. Don't trip about the Laney pre-order if it's inevitable theres an XI release and it'll be switched over if thats the case. have had many conversations.

the entire site sells authentic shoes so dont trip, i appreciate this site a lot and people got pairs at $215-$235 shipped if you don't sleep. Prices only go up close to RD or after.

View media item 276742

Thank you @HelloItsTheMartian

If im not mistaken you pre-ordered with us in nov or dec & the price was $225 shipped

Any issue anyone ever has with JsForDays.com you can PM me directly

Last edited:

View media item 276742

I dont see why people would save 20-30 bucks to order from overseas as opposed to it shipping from the US now. Thanks ColdCity :smokin:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom