Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if any places in mexico got these? planning a trip to south of the border for some Js

This thread is just insane.  That damn gif on the last page almost had me falling out of my chair in the office.
laugh.gif

Problem is most people here do things because they expect something in return at a later date.  If you go around with that mentality, you're going to be disappointed.  If you're gonna do someone a favor, do it and call it a day.

The reseller in here with an alternate account who thinks he's being subtle by promoting his site needs to jump off a cliff.

It
This thread is just insane.  That damn gif on the last page almost had me falling out of my chair in the office. :lol:

It had to be done. It's one thing to sit and read about all the PM's being sent the moment a lead gets leaked, but it's another thing to paint a picture and show how it really is. :lol:

Snipes looks about done for. I was so thrown this morning I didn't even think of ordering 2 pairs. I just hope I can get the one.

Mission Accomplished. Sold my used '01s for $355... Don't feel bad dropping $300 for these

View media item 276933
nice making money on the deal but even making $50 you're probably losing with this new release but to each his own, on another note im so upset at how many people who genuinely wanted these struck out, JB sticking it to us for no reason cuz these would have sold out even with triple the amount that they released. i dont understand it and its not a money making thing because if it was they would pump out more (not GR amounts but more) and still sell out.

on the serious...im starting to believe they released more of these in europe than anywhere else...lots of pairs coming up on ebay..almost all from european sellers...
they didnt ppl out here just dont know what these mean. i mean **** i found a store today that had a fullsize run of bred 11s lol
I'm in Italy right now. Actually, I'm in Milan.

If you guy can figure out where I can get pairs, I may be able to help some nters.
they got a house of hoops downtown milan. if ur there for a couple days they will have 5 stores in the city with the corks. just as a heads up.
These are sitting in Germany.
yep

nice making money on the deal but even making $50 you're probably losing with this new release but to each his own, on another note im so upset at how many people who genuinely wanted these struck out, JB sticking it to us for no reason cuz these would have sold out even with triple the amount that they released. i dont understand it and its not a money making thing because if it was they would pump out more (not GR amounts but more) and still sell out.

I agree with this... Also these have to be the cheapest shoes ever for JB/Nike to produce and make money with.... They could've pumped these out with big numbers and made a crap load of money... No idea why they went limited with these.... :smh:

Last edited:
i was actually under the impression that they were going to be a general release until someone on instagram put me on blast and was like are you crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom