Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep this thread clean and uneventful. Reason the last one was locked.

The classic Air Jordan 1 Black/Royal color way is slated to re-release again on Feb.16, 2013. The Black/Royal 1 is the only OG AJ1 color way to be consecutively retroed correctly it's original form. The 2013 model, like the '85 & '01 Royals, will feature no Jumpmans, it's correct Nike Air tongue tag, and a blank heel. They are to be produced in limited quantities.

View media item 196735
Model: AJ Retro 1 Black/Royal
Retail: $140
Release Date: February 16, 2013
I can't wait for this release been looking forward to it I just hope they don't mess up on the material definitely a classic

Really good price for a DS pair.

As for me, I'm sticking with the 2013 pair. I don't want anything cracking on me

1s cracking?..... :lol:
You must be talking about the leather and that's not happening with 2001 pairs. Maybe the 1985 leather near the ankle

Yeah I was talking about the ankle. Went on ebay and saw a few pairs with ankle cracking. I was like

NOPE!

:lol:

Is $300 for DS 2001 Royal Blue 1's a good deal or is the price gonna drop when they release them in Feb?

honestly, if that is shipped then yes, its a legit price. These (2013's) will be in the resell range of 220+ is my guess and no way they compare quality wise. My 01's are my fav shoe I own and I got many :smile:

Last edited:

As for me, I'm sticking with the 2013 pair. I don't want anything cracking on me

I wear my Black/Red 01's regularly the past few years and have experienced no cracking. If you can get a pair, DS at that, for $300? For sure jump on it and if you're in a good financial space get a pair of 2013's as a backup.

Last edited:

I wear my Black/Red 01's regularly the past few years and have experienced no cracking.

I'm pretty sure leather is less likely to crack when it gets stretched and worn throughout the years. It's more likely on a ds pair for them to crack. And I didn't mean after a single wear or anything, but the 01s are going to get bad way before the 2013s, IMO of course.

And?

They made socks for the Concords, and the B/Reds. As well as the fire red 4s.

Just jb tryna get the money.
 none of those were limited. They didn't make socks for the olives, cavs, or thunders which were all "limited." I do agree with your last point though

I am going to get me 5 pair!!
wink.gif

Not sure about online...sorry...just meant in store...

All of the OG 1's throughout the year are suppose to be available to the same retailers...

JM

Even the IIIs?
turrible..just like ALL the rest JB makes ... the iv socks with the patch was decent but like all JB products couldnt take a damn wash
I like colorful socks so they are okay to me, I just wont pay that price.

140 for some 1's is outrageous
At least the quality is better. JB has increased the price for a whole lot less in return. Not saying it is okay but still.

It's definitely leather, you just don't like the type of leather. "Pleather" and "fake leather" don't change the fact that the material is indeed a real leather, just not the kind of leather you're looking for.
View media item 230154
Those socks were real? :smh:
They've been doing this man, where you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom