Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get some of you lol. Refuse to pay resellers, but pay for shoes in europe and pay customs fee which comes out to the same you'd pay resellers. lol wtf? :smh:

I don't get some of you lol. Refuse to pay resellers, but pay for shoes in europe and pay customs fee which comes out to the same you'd pay resellers. lol wtf?
mean.gif
it's the principal of it all really. I'd rather go hunt down a pair through the depths of greenland, iceland, or where ever else than have to submit defeat to a reseller.

I'll tell what just cracks me up.. these auctions going for 300-400+ and these mugs won't even do free shipping.

roll.gif
I see that as protection. If someone regrets their purchase they can just whine to ebay that it's fake or something and ebay will make them return and have the seller refund. If you charge shipping, they won't get the refund on the shipping, just the price of the item. Makes $15 less of a headache in case of disaster, and you get to charge more. Win-win for the resellers 

it's the principal of it all really. I'd rather go hunt down a pair through the depths of greenland, iceland, or where ever else than have to submit defeat to a reseller.

It's a pair of sneakers not some blood diamonds. Aint that serious.:smh:

Last edited:
Refuse to pay resellers? This thread is full of people saying "Yo I just a got a deal on a pair for $280!".

It's disgusting to see, like a woman in an abusive relationship who keeps going back again and again.

Complain that everywhere sells out so quickly. Realise they probably have to buy off a reseller.

They slowly justify spending more and more over retail as the hours pass by. Eventually they cave and burn $250-300 on a pair, thinking they got a good deal and praising the guy who just ripped them off and has 5-10 pairs stacked up at home to resell.

"Oh but he gave me free shipping!". What a guy!

They think that the reseller is helping them and part of the solution, when really by paying them they are contributing to the problem.

Rinse and repeat for the next release.

P.S (I realise this may spark a conversation on reselling that is probably too mature of a discussion for the majority of people on this forum. 'Adapt & change/Don't hate the playa hate the game' blah blah. Only resellers say that ish.)

P.P.S To pre-empt the immature 'You're salty' brigade', I picked my pair up in person for retail price.

Last edited:
all I know is that my pair from Italy better be as fresh as it would be from a reseller or ill be pissed. I dont wanna open my box and have some wine and cheese on my toe box

Does anyone know if any of the guys from Backdoor/bottega speaks english? I'm bout to buy a calling card to call them and cancel my order.

It's really easy to blame the reseller but REAL problem is JB and NIKE. Considering how many people want this damn sneaker for nostalgia, to rock, like the design, etc. they just made it way too hard to obtain. If they actually put out decent production numbers for most of these retro releases we wouldn't have to deal with the resellers and they would make more money and the consumer gets the shoes they want.

My patience is running dry with Nike/JB and I might be throwing in the towel soon (buying retros) instead of dealing with all this BS.

you're right it's not that serious but then again it's not that hard to find FSR's..
FSR. THIS NOT A INVITE TO START PM'ING ME!
roll.gif
Stock is still current.
I used this site as well .... 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom