Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really feeling these....SOOOOO PUMPED 
glasses.gif

Wondering how HOHs will handle this release ?

- Raffle
- Or like they did with the Black Cement 4s in which a ticket guaranteed you a pair

- Raffle
- Or like they did with the Black Cement 4s in which a ticket guaranteed you a pair

Blk cements weren't limited.

Is it for sure all HOHs will have these? What about regular foot locker?

Call your local Footlocker. It's different everywhere.

Last edited:
I think the knicks were easy becuase like most retro+ CW's it takes a minute to sell to consumers, og heads might not buy and newer heads may wait until they see someone wearing them before making their decision. These however are an OG CW and they've been worn by 2 particular people who todays consumers see too often in the media. Of course i'm not applying this to all new CW's, just a certain few.

- Raffle

every HOH is different though, some do a lottery with the tickets, and some guarantee you a pair with a ticket. Kinda pointless though, won't people just start camping for tix?:smh:

They made full sweat suits and outfits for the LS releases. Those were somewhat limited back in 06-07. Your point is unsubstantiated
Maybe i didn't read it correctly but I thought the point that I was trying to make is just because socks or any other accessories are made or not made for a shoe does not indicate limited or GR status. They made socks for last year's fire red 4s but also put out several shirts for the 2006 grape 5.  The releases i mentioned in my post were "limited" and just happened to not get accessories but like you mentioned some limited ones have. The post i replied to mentioned GRs that got accessories to contradict the point about the royals not being limited but as you mentioned that may not be the case. Your point doesn't seem to contradict mine.

As far as the Knicks, HOH did FCFS.

But I think because all the sneakers that come out the same day, they will most certainly do a raffle.

I'm hoping these are slept on, kinda like how the Thunder 4s were when they first dropped.

They made full sweat suits and outfits for the LS releases. Those were somewhat limited back in 06-07. Your point is unsubstantiated
Maybe i didn't read it correctly but I thought the point that I was trying to make is just because socks or any other accessories are made or not made for a shoe does not indicate limited or GR status. They made socks for last year's fire red 4s but also put out several shirts for the 2006 grape 5.  The releases i mentioned in my post were "limited" and just happened to not get accessories but like you mentioned some limited ones have. The post i replied to mentioned GRs that got accessories to contradict the point about the royals not being limited but as you mentioned that may not be the case. Your point doesn't seem to contradict mine.

all those limited releases in 05/06 were LIFESTYLE so of course they had the gear to match..even those hideous laser and orange 5s had a full matching gaudy track jacket to go with em.

and to go along with FDH.. more realistically im hoping peoples pockets are hurting after 3 major releases in less than a month with the bred 13s , the 5s and the wc3.. plus the all star pack releasing a few days before these. its a bit much to keep up with. and as much as people hype up the concord boom, middle of last year releeases were a bit easier to grab (obsidian 12, fire red 4s, military 4s) after so much came out.

Last edited:
If I don't get these, at least I can look forward to the Black Toes.
Good luck NT, I'm going to be in the hunt for these :smokin

every HOH is different though, some do a lottery with the tickets, and some guarantee you a pair with a ticket. Kinda pointless though, won't people just start camping for tix?:smh:

Yes , people will still camp if they have to in order to obtain a ticket (really doesn't eliminate camping tbh) . Most recent release I went to was for the Xmas pack and they handed out tickets that guaranteed you a pair . I was surprise to hear that they started handing out tickets the day the Playoff XIs released . They might just do a raffle for these since they are considered "limited" .

Last edited:
Joints are a automatic cop!

copping two pair's to go along with my banned 1s....

this is probably going to be my last jordan purchase :tongue:

Folks be sleeping on DTLR & City Gear, so far every release last year I went to those spots & copped the only one I wasnt able to get so easily was the Bred Xis

Folks be sleeping on DTLR & City Gear, so far every release last year I went to those spots & copped the only one I wasnt able to get so easily was the Bred Xis

The city gear where I'm at had the olive 9,thunder 4 sitting about 2 weeks after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom