Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Knick fan so I have plenty to wear with them... Your correct about the non-correlation between the Knicks and Royals.... People that think the royals will be available because the Knicks still are aren't thinking....

I meant in terms of my area people might not be on 1s like in some other places, I even saw Bred 13s sitting. Gotta be hopeful at times. I don't think these will be tough to get

if they sit in your area, i hate you. easy to double up

i got to get a pair for myself and my brother. hope its easy but meh :smh:

I'm a Knick fan so I have plenty to wear with them... Your correct about the non-correlation between the Knicks and Royals.... People that think the royals will be available because the Knicks still are aren't thinking....

I meant in terms of my area people might not be on 1s like in some other places, I even saw Bred 13s sitting. Gotta be hopeful at times. I don't think these will be tough to get
I was mainly speaking to ZZYZ but its possible if you live in an area that doesn't sell out a lot they will be easy to get but for the majority of us on here it won't be that easy...

Here in the bay area everything is limited... freaking hypebeasts... and I thought MIA was bad :smh:

People forgetting 1s don't move like crazy.

These will not be hard to cop, but they won't be walk in the mall at 5pm to cop either.

Create all the imaginary hype you want, people(non nt) just don't care about Jordan 1s like that.

Yes they will sell quick online but so did the Knicks which apparently isn't comparable. I think a lot of you guys are hoping the general public will want this shoe more.

It's dope, but it's a Jordan 1. Don't matter if kanye wore it or whomever

These will not be hard to cop, but they won't be walk in the mall at 5pm to cop either.

Create all the imaginary hype you want, people(non nt) just don't care about Jordan 1s like that.

Yes they will sell quick online but so did the Knicks which apparently isn't comparable. I think a lot of you guys are hoping the general public will want this shoe more.

Shh don't say the K word...

I'm just being realistic I could care less who buys what I'm just trying to be releastic there was a point when people were camping for Spizikes.... :smh:

Gotta agree with this...

I think these will be sought out more than the knicks were. the knicks to me are a novelty. I have been watching old royals on ebay for a long while. they command good money, almost "bred" money. good luck to ya'll.

These were my first pair of J's as a freshman in HS. I was always a Air Total Max Uptempo fanboy until these dropped in '01. I just hope I can snag two pairs on release day. Missed out on the bred XI, I will be damn if I miss out on these.

This is how the Kanye hypebeasts will react when they get these

Chip's brain has rotted from too much purple drank. Dude sounds mentally ******ed. You mix that with money and this is the result :x

Unlike everyone else here I didnt think there was anything wrong with spending your hourly salary (if that) on a pair of kicks.
But then again I dont concern myself with what others do with their expendable income

My friend who works at NTSF was mentioning that they might only have around 25 pairs... :x Basically like when the Knicks released there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom