Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this information coming from?

Although foot lockers list of upcoming products does not include the Royals for all star weekend.
At the same time it doesnt include the NA WC IIIs

Last edited:
The Store I get most of my "hard to get" releases from has no info on these as of yet, although WCIII NA are confirmed.:rolleyes

Rsvp on the 14th hmm? I've never asked, but does this apply in stores? Stores other than footlocker and fnl that is

Local store has no info on these yet . They do have confirmation on the 13 and 3s releasing in February

I dnt even see the 13's or 5's so I take nothing from this.
i talked w/ a nike rep from NDC yesterday and i asked about the royal blue 1s and the rep didn't see it on the system either. he said Jordan brand sometimes submits the release date 2 weeks before release, so i guess we gotta wait a couple more weeks before we know for sure.

Last edited:
Long time lurker, first time poster. sneakercrew.com has these for preorder if anyone is interested. If you guys know of Nightwing2303, he cosigns with them so they seem legit.

I remember buying these & the Grey/Silver in HS..Didn't care for I's then but after the Recent release loving them.

I personally can't really vouch for them but like I said Nightwing2303 cosigns with them. Here is his video on the Chicago 1's he bought from them.

just my .02 but my connection(sneaker boutique owner) will get A LOT of those.dont bite the reselling-hype bullet for now...just sayin.p.s.i live in europe.

Last edited:
just my .02 but my connection(sneaker boutique owner) will get A LOT of those.dont bite the reselling-hype bullet for now...just sayin.p.s.i live in europe.
That's Europe bro. I bet a lot of US heads gonna grab them on euro sites but they will sell out here in the states.

Last edited:
Talked GF into gettin me these for vday... So I guess I'll have 2!
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think you mean you might have 2. These have been really sought out by old and new shoeheads. Not to feed the hypebeasts but I think it's the truth.

Last edited:
Good lookin out my good sirs, found something just now :smokin
What did you search?!

Edit: Found some but I honestly don't know what size sweats I wear. :lol:

Would a M be fine for me? I'm about 5'11 and 170..

I can't really answer that for you, but to give some insight, those measurements are pretty close to mine(6'0", 175), and I'm sure a medium would be sufficient for me, as most measurements for mediums in pants are in between a 32-34 inch inseam, which is my size.... I hope that helped some

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom