Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]The re-sell won't even be $300[/COLOR], and local places in LA want $300 too :rofl: dnt fall for it y'all.
This. worst case scenario hop on ebay the next day and grab em for $240 at most.
Those of you lucky enough to live in large cities can hit up craigslists but be careful with that

Ive gotten at least 6 pairs on Nike RSVP from Niketown NYC. Idk whats wrong with ya. I havent camped since the concords.

Ive gotten at least 6 pairs on Nike RSVP from Niketown NYC. Idk whats wrong with ya. I havent camped since the concords.
You must have the luck of the irish. Haven't won an RSVP from ANY nike store since the RSVP system was implemented. I've RSVP'd for fun sometimes and still never won.
frown.gif

Last edited:
The re-sell won't even be $300, and local places in LA want $300 too :rofl: dnt fall for it y'all.

It will be a sad state of affairs if these go for $300 resale, u can get 2001s for that price and the quality on those is far superior than these non padded heel royals smh...

$300? The 2 pairs I plan to get cost $305 after tax. not paying that much for 1 pair. 

the absolute most i'd pay is like 180 shipped. no more. 

^Thats what I am talking about with the knicks. The first pic that makes the shoe look dark I would cop down the line. But then I see the second pic where it is not so dark and I lose all interest

^Thats what I am talking about with the knicks. The first pic that makes the shoe look dark I would cop down the line. But then I see the second pic where it is not so dark and I lose all interest

I saw them in person and they looked really nice, I just don't know if I can pull off blue and orange shoes but they really are great looking

I think this release will be just like the Knicks if not easier. Due to the other releases. The only other release on January 5th was the chi's and they weren't too hard to cop. So these with the white cements, and the jokers may make them all the more easy. Resale for the Knicks didn't get over $250 on flightclub and less on ebay/craigslist. I think I will have a good time picking them up.

But does anyone have any info on sport zone? Did they get the Knicks? Because I want to cop these at sports zone

I think this release will be just like the Knicks if not easier. Due to the other releases. The only other release on January 5th was the chi's and they weren't too hard to cop. So these with the white cements, and the jokers may make them all the more easy. Resale for the Knicks didn't get over $250 on flightclub and less on ebay/craigslist. I think I will have a good time picking them up.

But does anyone have any info on sport zone? Did they get the Knicks? Because I want to cop these at sports zone
how you going to compare the royals to the knicks? i know more people wanting these than any of the other pairs coming out

Last edited:
These look good, I'm just nervous about that quality. The structure if 1's are very thin so I'm hoping this won't tear/fall apart easily of i do buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom