Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have a pair , one way or another . Even if I need to pay second hand retail .

I even have a little extra on the side just for these .

Are these gonna be sold at all Jordan retailers? Since I've been reading that they're gonna be dropped in limited quality, if I go to my local footlocker an hour or two ahead of the release time should I be okay on getting a pair? I've never actually got a shoe at release I usually pre order them, so I'm just curious about this. thanks for any help.

like the fam said, you just gotta do your homework in your area, call around see what stores are getting them see what the hype is like. see if there doing the ticket BS and what not.

good luck

Are these gonna be sold at all Jordan retailers? Since I've been reading that they're gonna be dropped in limited quality, if I go to my local footlocker an hour or two ahead of the release time should I be okay on getting a pair? I've never actually got a shoe at release I usually pre order them, so I'm just curious about this. thanks for any help.
View media item 227864

Last edited:
Link not working fam
HarbaughReacts.gif

I had to listen on radio to that part of the game at work, announcers said he had threw his head set down . But to see what actually happened = I lost it lmfao

DiP...check you PM

sidenote: was it ever confirmed that these are releasing on feb 16th? nike.com doesnt have anything past the 9th on their website detailing releases

We will be releasing the Jordan Retro 1 High in Black/Varsity Royal/Black on 2/16 at 8:00 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Dan

whoever has a pair can you PLEASE let us know if the tongue is nylon....pics would be very helpful....this is all i care about
Dont have a pair but i know the tongue is nylon from earlier posts.

Sidenote: those blue and white 1s are re-dic-a-lis.

Dont have a pair, but i know that the tongue is nylon.
Those blue and white 1s are

And I don't trust them, especially with JB gear. :lol:

:lol: at Tim.

I agree, size charts are not reliable. I copped the jacket last week and should have mine by Wed. The whole Muscle jacket got me thinking these run small. I'll let you know once i get my jacket.

^ Thanks my man, DCS23 also gave me a heads up on a spot that has them here. I'll try to stop by this week and try them on.

I recently purchased the jordan 4 sweat pants and my opinion on the sizing is if you dont like a fitted look go a size up.  

I feel you. I will probably be the same if it stops working out for me.

But for now..."if it ain't broke, don't fix it" state of mind for me.
Never had luck copping Js off Eastbay, but would love to know how others do. 

Do you wait for them to drop the link on twitter? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom