Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to everyone who says put I work haha I live Ina crappy middle of no where town tht doesn't get much and pretty much rely in online now bc people killed the game and all the sneak stores be on some shady 45 ish that's why it's funny to roll in the one mall that actually semi gets new releases with fire on and see the looks on the employees faces as they grind for 8$ an hour and the occasional 60$ off flipping shoes lol but hey if anyone got it like that pm me and ill make it worth ur time

These J's r dope hopefully i get the chance 2 cop this pair. Still have'nt gotten the red/white/black 1s yet.

Never owned any 1's but skeptical getting them for my wide feet. The 1's tend to look more narrow than any other Jordan shoe.

I'm usually TTS (9.5) on all my J's. 1s included. Cept I feel the 5's are a little long.

I need to go to my mall and ask around and check with the protocol is and who is getting em. Those new pics up there are making my heart wrench lmao.

I usually always get a 9.5, but in the 1's I actually went down a half to 9 in the chicagos.

Last edited:
With online releases i always get through NDC, but apparently NDC wont have these royals. I just tried to cop the 88' 3s off Eastbay just to see how i would fair and i couldn't even add a pair to my cart. And with one HOH in my area and my local NT rumored to have only 25 pairs, there is a big chance i will go home empty handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom