Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
retail is 140 and fairly limited. and i believe these are highly sought after. more toward the 250 end for sure

Good, they got rid of that clown again, for now

For the guy asking about resell prices. probably over 250-300. i could be wrong

still dont see it being that high.. clowns might ASK that much which is double at first but no way it stays there or they get that

Prices will most certainly be around $250.

Seeing how thirsty folks are, boys will pay anything for a pair.

True story.

yea they will hit $250

anything more though :x :smh:

250 is the max i see as well..but i suspect even less as it averages out.. dude is crazy sayign 300..thats $20 more than double retail..even the big bang lebrons were only going for double and these are just some 1s.

Yes but some guys on here think these are gonna go for 2001 DS prices. its silly....sound like resellers themselves to me

:lol: At y'all tryna drive up the resell price already. You scoff at resellers but every single release y'all on here tryna jack up hype & prices for your own personal gain. Hilarious.

laugh.gif
At y'all tryna drive up the resell price already. You scoff at resellers but every single release y'all on here tryna jack up hype & prices for your own personal gain. Hilarious.
Im saying... shoes not even out yet. Already talking about how much resell gonna be. 

Worry about that after they drop

:lol: At y'all tryna drive up the resell price already. You scoff at resellers but every single release y'all on here tryna jack up hype & prices for your own personal gain. Hilarious.
This!
most of you guys saying 250-300 are most likely resellers on ebay..
For those who strike out on RD..dont cop right away! Wait a lil..
Prices are always High right after RD..
I can cop some 01s for $300..& I rather do that

I thought The same with banned 1s and I was wrong...it was actually cheaper to buy off reseller right away rather then waiting. Same will go for these. So resellers shoot me a PM asap im Paypal ready. Hahaha seriously though PM me, Illinois always get the least amount of "limited" Air Jordans.

I'm in Augusta, GA for the next few weeks.. Really hoping some spots are getting these. Going tomorrow to check.

These are a must for me! Cop by any means!!

Just found out these aren't releasing anywhere in my whole STATE.

Looks like I get to strikeout online AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom