Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this morning I drove to House of Hoops to get a raffle ticket... 1 hour later, the guy that works there calls me back saying that they just got a notification that raffles are being cancelled, and that my ticket means nothing.  What a waste of time and gas!
hope not. If i don't her nothing by Wednesday Ill call them see whats up. Would be ******** if they really had people participate in a raffle just to cancel it.

Just got back from my local HOH in Lakewood and they said they aren't forsure if they are getting them. The guy told me that corporate said their store was selected but doesn't have conformation that they will get them which is crazy. They still have a raffle box set up but who knows after that info. Ill be heading back Wednesday to enter a few more raffles at my local malls. I'm usually money for online releases but I feel better covering all my bases.

They were giving out tickets today for a raffle just incase they get them, but it looks like they're gonna be reserves

Last edited:
Anyone know if niketown NYC got the Knicks? I'm assuming niketown will stock these, don't u guys think?

EDIT: "@NikeNYC: The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG and the Air Jordan 1 Retro will be available at NTNY on Saturday 1/5. First come, first served."

Shoot. Looks like Knicks were FCFS. Wonder if it'll be the same for the royals.....

Last edited:
Want these more than any release this year. If I strike out might even be willing to trade my 88 3s for these depending on how much theyre going for on the resell market.

Anyone know if niketown NYC got the Knicks? I'm assuming niketown will stock these, don't u guys think?

EDIT: "@NikeNYC: The Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG and the Air Jordan 1 Retro will be available at NTNY on Saturday 1/5. First come, first served."

Shoot. Looks like Knicks were FCFS. Wonder if it'll be the same for the royals.....
probably... but call to find out...

Last edited:
Went to 2 HoH today; one was doing a raffle, but I was the ONLY one that asked bout the Royal 1s & every other cat was there going for the ASG Pack (no lie I put in for the AF1s) Went to the other one & their doing FCFS...JJ told me to come back or call on Tuesday for more info cuz most likely theyre doing guarantee reserves...City Gear & DTLR no word as of yet, but I prob check by back on Weds or Thurs....see this wasnt hard ...some you guys need to stop asking all these question & put in your own work & come up with a game plan. 

City Gear will have them.

:pimp:

I'm locked in for a few. Feels good after missing initial release of the 88's this past week.

holy crap. so much news in 3 days...

Ive been gone on a vacation without internet so i havent gotten any info

gonna be making TONS of calls tomorrow

smh you guys keep talking about the backdoor link and its usefulness. it will be rendered useless when you keep talking about it and requesting link for it now. if you have the back door site link, you can search and find it on your own when the time comes. Cat is out of the bag and every knows since you guys keep talking about it in the 3s thread and this one. It will now crash on the backdoor link. It was slow and barely loaded on the fnl restock the other day so i doubt it will work well now since everyone knows about it. Good luck

mobile fnl = Dead
backdoor = on last leg, just about DEAD
Thank you. 

I dont know if this has already been posted but jimmy jazzy says 2 per customer on 2/16......trying to help somebody out i know i need a pair on ice

Pretty sure I've got my pair on lock.

Feels good man. :smokin

I'll be trying to pick up a second on RD, but won't be mad with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom