Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is! NikeTown NYC doing RSVP Thrus priced at $130 dropping 2/16 (SAT)

Now i just gotta hopethat sneaker rsvp pulls through for me

Last edited:
I'll be in Hawaii (Oahu) when these drop. Can anyone recommend some spots on the island to cop? I'll be checking the boutiques like Kicks/Hi and In4mation but info on other spots would be appreciated

I'll be in Hawaii (Oahu) when these drop. Can anyone recommend some spots on the island to cop? I'll be checking the boutiques like Kicks/Hi and In4mation but info on other spots would be appreciated

Check out hOH at Ala Moana. Im sure they got them in. But they seem to get their shipments in from the mainland late.

Now that I missed out on the bred 11 restock.. time to concentrate on royals! Guess ill double on these since im still
mad.gif
about having no breds anywhere in my house lol.

So how far back should I start reading so I can catch up!
smokin.gif

Why are these $130 instead of $140?? I am not complaining just find it weird that these and the Knicks are $10 different....

Just found a spot but they charging $300 and they already started selling em :smh:

I might as well get a pair of banned 1s

Just found a spot but they charging $300 and they already started selling em :smh:

I might as well get a pair of banned 1s
If the royals are anything like the Knicks (which it looks like they are the same shoe just different colors from pictures) the quality gap between them and the banneds are huge and you would not regret it....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom