Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope
frown.gif
So not ONE person that tried NT Chicago got a DM back!?

damn ... gettin ready to pay resale price then i guess... 

cant miss these at ALL ... 

size 13 - 14 needed

Last edited:
pick up the brons & sell them to get the royals...that SHOULD be a breeze... & you SHOULD end up with some pocket change afterwards
That will be the plan, I'm just a bit salty right now with this and my flag issue with FNL on the BRED/CORD XI's..

I had Eastbay call me asking me if I'm running a basketball team with all the pickups lately.. then the lady asks me if I'm running a business... then asks me if my CC's are personal or business.. talk about a shakedown..
mean.gif

Last edited:
After reserving my pair at HOHs some dude was trying to by them off me for like $350 . I said no without any hesitation because I've been wanting these ever since I heard they were releasing . I was also shocked on the way home to see people willing to pay these high prices

this guy ive been on for months finally hit me back up, 2001 royal 1s vnds, with toe crease no heel drag, plenty of stars...$250 tonight, i hope he doesnt disappear on me again

pick up the brons

That will be the plan, I'm just a bit salty right now with this and my flag issue with FNL on the BRED/CORD XI's..

I had Eastbay call me asking me if I'm running a basketball team with all the pickups lately.. then the lady asks me if I'm running a business... then asks me if my CC's are personal or business.. talk about a shakedown.. :smh:

i woulda told that %^&*9 to kick rocks

I had mine on lock out here in the Chi......

But what just occurred is pure comedy in a horrible way..... They threw everybody under with that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom