Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
NTSF usually follows suit after LA/Seattle... so my body is rdy! **** paying attention to class! 

NTLA closed in 2 mins. Gluck to SoCal nters!

You people are dumb as hell, you don't realize how your creating hype for these ..just keep your mouths shut and do your own research and you'll be fine...stop complaining, and blowing these out of proportion

Lol this guy went from talking **** about me saying that these were going to be hard to get less than a week ago and telling me not to "blow them out of proportion" to now comparing them to Yeezy's.

Passed on the other AJ1's. can someone tell me how these fit? TTS like the 11's or run big like everything else? Thanks

Again, why would anyone judge how "quick" the RSVP went by when it closed? We know these stores are getting 10-30 pairs. If you don't get a tweet in within 10 seconds you're dunzo. Is that a newsflash?!!

Damn Im sittin here waiting for the NIke SF hashtag. I have my screen on auto refresh and another screen with my DM all typed out. Hurry the **** up!

Last edited:
Wow, this thread jumped two pages after NikeLA posted RSVP's. The hype is big down in So Cal - Can't wait to see when NTSF drops theirs.

10 secs is nothing for rsvp. 8 of my friends were under 10 secs in NTNY and no dice.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom