Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this release was completely messed up by Nike??? Maybe they wanted to push it back to create hype and cause people to buy the ugly XX8's, Joker 3's , and Stealth 1's? :x:x:x

:smh: I still can't believe how much HYPE this shoe has already gotten especially after people started finding out this release wasn't a normal release.

Definitely waiting after all of this gets cleared up until NDC, Finishline, and other stores get their stock in.

Every single under the radar spot is now as much of a crapshoot as NDC, Eastbay, and FNL.  Thank you Kicks Deals.

feel like i got saltine crackers in my mouth. 

salty af 

lol not really **** it at least i tried. i kno i have no way in hell to get a pair tomorrow. g/l everyone im done til grapes. see ya

Copped on Nikestore.comUK. Not as easy as the bred 11 and 4s but easier than thunder 4s. Tried end but no luck. Oh well 1 pair is enough for me and I can sleep soundly now.

Welp, camping as early as I can wake up tomorrow. Gonna wear em out the store if I get em.

Blame kicksdeals.
[h1]
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I'm Salty 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
[/h1]

HOH Valley Fair is apparently a bunch of shady ***** and instead of releasing the tickets at 6 pm already did it at 3. So all you high school kids spending your parents' money, congrats! Never going there again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom