Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitively fudged up on passing on reserving a pair at a local spot...$225 doesnt sound too bad now lol :lol: :smh:

A small child.

Naw seriously though. DS pair of 2011 WC3's, DS Motorsport 6's, DS Bulls Away 6's, DS Powder Blue 9's, DS Beijing 6's, DS Nubuck 12's, DS Playoff 13's, etc.? Or dare I say 2013 WC3 '88?? :tongue:

Which one should I let go for these Royal 1's? :D

WHY DO WE EVEN SUBJECT OURSELVES TO THIS ****, NIKE IS LAUGHING AT US RIGHT NOW CHARGING RAPE PRICES FOR CRAPPY MATERIAL, CRAPPY LEATHER AND MAKING THINGS "LIMITED", AFTER I COP THESE OFF A ******G RESELLER IM OUT OF THIS GAME. YALL CAN HAVE FUN WITH THESE HYPEBEASTS. F JB AND F NIKE. HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE A SIZE 9.5 SO I CAN END MY MISERY. 
Exactly. Im getting my size and im out, the game just gets worse and worse im dont dealing with this anymore. 

If I get a pair of these I'm trading for a pair of tokyo 5's
roll.gif

I never will understand why guys who want the shoe themselves post links on limited items..:smh:

Im all for sharing and helping others, but youre really killing your own chances when posting links. All yall are doing is giving the links to the lurkers in here. I feel like IF somebody really wants the shoes, they wouldve done the homework on which sites to look for..

Just out of curiousity, so how do you think this so called "lurkers" do their homework then? don't they go to FORUMS such as here, twitter, and facebook etc. to get their info?

I know that these won't be released on nike.com, but is there anywhere these will be released online? 
Not trying to do be a **** head, but please do yourself and do others a favor by reading the previous pages..I know there is alot of bs on a few of these pages but you just have to filter them out

Hey if anyone misses out on these a local shop in vs beach has the crimson 3s on hand I can cop em and ship em out to you.

Stop blaming people for posting links. It's your own fault you weren't fast enough to get them. Every big release this happens. Get over it.

Btw I didn't score on the euro sites. Just stating the obvious.

lmao at you saying 7 hours casually like its nothing.

i used to wake up 90 min before and it was no sweat and this was early 2011.

it really is crazy..as much as i talk bad about the new kids im glad im not new to this because theyre gonna have to put up with their generation as long as they are into shoes.

Older heads got full time jobs, and familys and wives and ****..aint nobody got time for that!.

3 more pairs til retirement baby!

for the bigger releases like cool grey XIs 7 hours wasnt too bad. Maybe its just bc i live in NY, but my point is w/ a little work you could def cop. If i had to line up at like 5 am it was do-able. Im not doing 24 hrs outside

Hey if anyone misses out on these a local shop in vs beach has the crimson 3s on hand I can cop em and ship em out to you.

WTF??? Wrong thread buddy plus aint nobody want those ugly Crimson 3's. People walking around in those and the jokers will get :smh: and :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom