Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
im saving that first link just in case.... PM if yall find out.... im stayin camped on this **** i learned from the yeezy 2 release i was camped all day then i made descion to go play beerpong ***** came out while im out fml 

Most BS release I have ever wanted. Went into 2 jimmy jazz stores on wednesday that said they were doing first come first served. called them today just to make sure they didnt switch anything up. These bastards did a raffle this morning, beyond blown right now.

I pre-ordered but that ishhh is not 100% guaranteed.. so i'm right here with you guys.  i'm not taking any chances 

i got confirmation from end, but im still worried. i've been trying to figure out the jj link, but too many options

Pretty much all gone-
2,500 pairs in Australia
10,000 world wide

That would be much more in line with what we're seeing than this 25K number. What's your source on that though? Regardless, even if there are 25k, the availability of these is non-existent in most places. Pretty hilariously awful if there ends up being 10K Royals compared to 9K Banned 1's.

Last edited:
someone PM me the link?

nerd.gif

lol@ all the saltiness and thirst on here. Getting all paranoid for nothing. If your really ready, then posting links isn't an issue. If anything it's gonna help you out. Finding the product page for JJ is hard enough. I'm 100% sure there are gonna be posts like "where is the link" "sold out before I could get to the page. Smh".

I pre-ordered but that ishhh is not 100% guaranteed.. so i'm right here with you guys.  i'm not taking any chances 
From what I've notice all these preorder guys got 1 FSR. The sites canceling are the ones who sold more than 1 FSR. We should be good. at least 75% certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom