Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ is under maintenance!!! LOL!!
roll.gif

their just shoes meaning they will arrive, no need to go crazy about tracking

thanks for remembering what i said tho, cute

im whining because nike is trash and making this very limited. Id rather have had these be 88;s numbers and have the 88's actually be limited.

i actual want these unlike some people. if i miss out, oh well. Im not gonna cry :lol: like i said before its just a shoe, some people get heart broken. i dont :wink:

All you do is whine. You might not cry but you care enough to post and to report people for posting links.

Yet you scolded people in the '88 thread when you're doing the same thing in this thread.

Oh the irony.....

Last edited:
I will let yall know up front JJ cancels alot of orders

so for those who may get thru I would keep my fingers crossed

you may think you in the clear and say forget the 8am release and get a email at noon tomorrow saying your order was canceled

Last edited:
Love the shoe, love the colorway, but JB can suck a **** with that retail price lol. C'mon man, that's about double normal price for what? Making the shoe like they're supossed to in the first place? Nah...

Oh man I have never seen back pack *** hole before the release, much less 15 minutes before!

jimmy jazz has 1 pair per size and all of us think we'll be lucky enough to claim our size... this shoe release will go down in infamy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom