Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone get at me with the 6 numbers I need for that FL thing you know I'm talking about... Lol. Please send

Man, FNL is messing with my emotions. 
mean.gif

I bet a bunch of East Coasters probably aren't going to find out about FNL's tweet until it's too late.
U thought wrong holmes.
Some won't, I'm sure. Not everyone stalks Finish Line's twitter 24/7.

But whatever. I'm usually pretty successful with FNL, so this gives me hope.

FOR YOU LAZY FOOLS

JJ release is at 12

Finishline, Eastbay, Footaction is at 8am

JJ link is normally out before the release (those of you who have copped in the past know)

Finishline back door is a no go (they fixed it) so yes you have to sit at the wait screen......Sorry! Deal with it

Eastbay has the page out with a countdown (check this thread a few pages back link was posted)

Footaction (Idk too much about but im sure they will handle it the same as Eastbay)

These little "reseller" websites yall keep posting and "overseas sites" order at your own risk and if you see a good price check shipping its probably $40+

you welcome

gosh no lets see if the questions stop :smh:

Back door links are still the same. Whoever wrote about FL links being bad now is throwing y'all a curve ball. I go in the back door all day long. I just saw the 28's, joker 1s and 3s in back door. Please....

Last edited:
none bro, jeez read a little behind instead of posting the same question that has been answered already

HOW DO I UNREP SOME OF THESE FOOLS? :smh:

Well maybe you should get unrepped and sit down because clearly Jimmy Jazz had them and NDC will as well.

Mad quick to make someone look foolish when you look foolish yourself.

Anyway...smh I'm mad I missed out on JJ didn't realize they had gs sizes since they didn't have the Knicks 1s.

Hopefully I'm successful with NDC in the morning.

Last edited:
Well maybe you should get unrepped and sit down because clearly Jimmy Jazz had them and NDC will as well.

Mad quick to make someone look foolish when you look foolish yourself. :rollseyes

Anyway...smh I'm mad I missed out on JJ didn't realize they had gs sizes since they didn't have the Knicks 1s.

NCD tweeted thst they will not be releasing the Royal's tomo, There release date is yet to be announced

That's ridiculous. I'm at the point where I'm asking myself why even bother. Good luck to you and your boy.

Ha thanks bro... I'm good he's out there freezing his *** off, one of my side chicks came through with a pair from her aunts mom and pops shop and is dropping it off to me in the morning, I'm bout to pass out and have her drop em off in the AM.

Mad quick to make someone look foolish when you look foolish yourself.

NDC isnt even releasing these lol

NCD tweeted thst they will not be releasing the Royal's tomo, There release date is yet to be announced

She's talking about GS sizes which are on NDc, and NDC is not "yet to be announced" on men's. NDC's status is NOT GETTING THEM. Jus like Knicks 1's, these will not be on NDC at anytime

Anybody got the backdoor link please pm me. Having cop sneakers in a minute. All this rsvp,raffle, lines for days for sneakers seems crazy.

No back door links people!^^^^ also i hope its an easy cop for the Grade skool sizes ! Thats all o want!!

My story: I ended up bringing 3 friends with me on Wednesday this week to House of Hoops, Shiekh, and Shoe Palace to enter the raffle for my size. I was able to get 12 entries total thanks to my boys who offered to help me out. I ended up striking out on the NTSF twitter RSVP and was pretty bitter about that seeing as I sent my response within 5 seconds. As many of the bigger shoe size cats know its damn near impossible to secure a size 13-14 in any limited Jordan release. Fast forward to today at 7:30pm and not one call from any of the stores confirming..I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated. I was saying to myself how could I put in all this effort to secure one pair of shoes and still come up short. I've come to realization jthat I can't be doing this **** anymore. Wasted hours trying to secure multiple raffle tickets at different locations only for a slim shot in hell...camping by the computer just to get a chance at a pair is just a complete waste of my time. My 2001 one pair are beat and I really wanted these because these are my favorite 1's of all time. Anyways I start to get down thinking of all the effort I put in and all the wasted time...and made the decision that I just can't do it anymore :smh: ..I need to find a stress free way to secure my kicks from here on out. I ended up receiving a call from my local Shoe Palace at around 7:45 and to tell you the truth I was more relieved than I was happy and that bummed me out. I wouldve hated for all that effort to be in vein. Anyways I'll be picking up my pair tomorrow morning, but after today I'm done with the whole twitter RSVP computer campout BS..I'd much rather pay another guy a few bucks to secure me pair via a sniper program or in store or something..anything besides this. I'm 31 and I'm getting too damn old for this **** ..all this extra effort just for a chance to get a pair is for the birds. Id rather have my pair secured without having to worry and just pay a little extra. I wish everyone the best of luck tonight and tomorrow getting their pair. I'm out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom