Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, how does a DTLR (at least that location) not have half sizes?!

I need a 10.5 but copped an 11. Do these fit super true to size? haha

Those colorways are popular because of Mike, not Kanye.

I agree Mike is the main reason......these are HIS shoes of coarse he balled in em and made history

BUT

its 2013

the beast are real! the resellers are real!

1. Kanye wears something...........The rappers/entertainers slowly flock and copy (think Givenchy as a example)

2. the hypebeast and hipsters see they favorite artist/entertainers with something they flock and copy

3. resellers see the hype from the Beast n Hipsters plus the actual OG collectors and say "we can make money off this ima cop as many as i can and cash out"

Jordan making stuff limited plays a part in it too

Im not saying Kanye alone creating this but he plays apart of the hype

Last edited:
sodium levels are too high guys! call up nbastore! they will tell you they had them on sale at 9am est!! in the meantime, get lost on ebay and search for the cheapest ones you can find you non educated scums of the earth! get a real job, or better yet a career, so you can pay people to camp for you! damn illiterate mfers!
Also for future post.

angry? no lol i just enjoy seeing how salty you tricks are....especially when i tried to help ya'll out, but you assumed i was a troll since it was my fist post lol looks like yall are angry lol when you see what you will be paying resellers, trust me, you will be the one angry fool
tumblr_md338dFgTS1qmqjcho1_250.gif

So out of all the shoes that came out (barkley,aj88, even the restock concords) this was the hardest to get...

And I failed got the others I mention tho

Those colorways are popular because of Mike, not Kanye.

I agree Mike is the main reason......these are HIS shoes of coarse he balled in em and made history

BUT

its 2013

the beast are real! the resellers are real!

1. Kanye wears something...........The rappers/entertainers slowly flock and copy (think Givenchy as a example)

2. the hypebeast and hipsters see they favorite artist/entertainers with something they flock and copy

3. resellers see the hype from the Beast n Hipsters plus the actual OG collectors and say "we can make money off this ima cop as many as i can and cash out"

Jordan making stuff limited plays a part in it too

Im not saying Kanye alone creating this but he plays apart of the hype
?? Kanye wears regular **** that everyone else has. No one is following him.

angry? no lol i just enjoy seeing how salty you tricks are....especially when i tried to help ya'll out, but you assumed i was a troll since it was my fist post lol looks like yall are angry lol when you see what you will be paying resellers, trust me, you will be the one angry fool

how can we petition to get this guy banned or kicked from NT?? Mods where you guys at? Block his IP address so he cant access NT :smh:

I dont know of one store who carried these which pissed me off this morning. why is gettting a pair of 1s hard. Never thought id see the day. 

Looks like Ill have to play the resell game. Because these were a must have for me and this morning has sucked so far with no 1s in sight. 

Bought my Royal 1s in store only to find out that my 10.5 box had TWO DIFFERENT SIZES IN IT

WTTTTFFFFF?!

The left a 10.5 the right an 11. EF U NIKE/JORDAN!!!

Not only was I first in line via a reserved ticket, I purchased the only 10.5 and the other two 11 boxes behind the counter were okay, no mismates...

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Last edited:
in and out of NikeDC...police cars outside and inside just incase...took quick glance at rsvp list...didnt look more than 10-15 names long...super limited here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom