Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy came through somehow lol. Someone never showed up to the mall to pick up their pair.

This is almost unreal after missing out on ntny rsvp, endclothing, hanonshop, and this morning's bs. 1 of my top 5 jordans ever.

Last edited:
what size?

you can have my chicagos box if you want.

thanx, but those didn't come with the nike air box, did they?

my black toes are 13, got the hang tag, just need a nike air box...

gonna wear them on sunday for MJ's 50th.

7363551398_72584a665d_b.jpg

7220265296_8aba2c10fe_b.jpg

Bought my Royal 1s in store only to find out that my 10.5 box had TWO DIFFERENT SIZES IN IT

WTTTTFFFFF?!

The left a 10.5 the right an 11. EF U NIKE/JORDAN!!!

Not only was I first in line via a reserved ticket, I purchased the only 10.5 and the other two 11 boxes behind the counter were okay, no mismates...

UNBELIEVABLE !!!
wait so you went through with the purchase knowing it was 2 different sizes? if so that's your fault then sometimes you just gotta take the L :/

if these were suppose to be a GR, like @nikestore said, then they are still in production or being packaged over seas and being made and sent out to retailers, online stores. They probably had to have a few to sell for all star weekend. They did not want the Nike line to top them (Jordan Brand) like they did last year during all star weekend. im thinking more will be on the way. but who knows...

Last edited:
The hype got nothing to do with Kanye wearing them

exactly.

maybe the tiniest bit (and also cuz high tops are hype right now too)...

but it's mostly cuz this is their first time back out in 12 years, they got nike air on 'em, and they're an OG colorway...

pretty sure kanye's pair was 2001's, anyways... he doesn't get J's early, from what i've seen...

Bought my Royal 1s in store only to find out that my 10.5 box had TWO DIFFERENT SIZES IN IT

WTTTTFFFFF?!

The left a 10.5 the right an 11. EF U NIKE/JORDAN!!!

Not only was I first in line via a reserved ticket, I purchased the only 10.5 and the other two 11 boxes behind the counter were okay, no mismates...

UNBELIEVABLE !!
Were you the same user who posted a complaint with @nikestore on twitter?   @SaintKent was the user who posted the complaint

if these were suppose to be a GR, like @nikestore said, then they are still in production or being packaged over seas and being made and sent out to retailers, online stores. They probably had to have a few to sell for all star weekend. They did not want the Nike line to top them (Jordan Brand) like they did last year during all star weekend. im thinking more will be on the way. but who knows...
we can only hope , hopefully nike tweets something about this sooner or later

In 2013 it's because of 'Ye. The 13-22 yr olds logging onto blogs don't see MJ in super sized jeans and royal 1's
Why do old heads think that it isnt possible that we just like a shoe because of mike? Im 20 and ive wanted these to retro since i got in the game in 08. I couldnt give two f**** that ye wore em. Im not out here wearing leather pants and s***

if these were suppose to be a GR, like @nikestore said, then they are still in production and being made and sent out to retailers, online stores. They probably had to have a few to sell for all star weekend. They did not want the Nike line to top them (Jordan Brand) like they did last year during all star weekend. im thinking more will be on the way. but who knows...
One can only hope.

Just walked up to shiekh. First come first serve.. Like #15. Wish luck lol

Fairfield. Ca mall

They told me earlier in the week they were doing wristbands Friday. Called yesterday and said they didn't have enough pairs to do wristbands and were just letting people line up. I asked how many and he said they only got 9 pairs. Good luck though.

I don't think all the pairs were produced and sent.

I got my pair from NTNY and they keep all the pairs out and only had about 30 pairs of the I's.. Something isn't right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom