Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I signed up (long-time lurker) just to give a heads-up on people who got through on End Clothing. They cancelled my damn order!!!

Back to the drawing board! **** this release lol

If all these hipster hypebeast reselling young'ns are getting to the stores earlier and camping longer than you, then maybe they want the sneakers more than all of you that "really want the shoes." You really have no one to blame but yourself. If you really wanted the shoe "that bad" do some homework or pay a little extra. No need for all the salt. My only complaint about these kids is having to hear about their "swag" while I'm standing in line.
pretty much.since when was hustlin harder not the answer? not sayin standin in line for hrs is the definition of hustling but you could pay ppl to do it for you, pay to make a connect (im not much of ppl person so that talkin my way in dont work so well) or a trillion other options that require a lil makin somethin outta nothin OR hustle whatever it is you hustle a lil harder and pony up

been scoopin up too many releases the past month I decided to pass.  However, last minute decision this morning,  woke up and decide to try for ***** and giggles.  I was able to cop online for retail.   Just call me quickstrike Van ****,  copped the release Maurice,   quickdraw McGraw . 

Might just cop the Knicks and call it a day...same concept for me. Still thinking there will be a restock

Last edited:
While condescending, that is a valid point. I had to wake up at 4 am just to be the 6th dude on line. I got there just before some loser from Kixclusive tried to buy a pair to sell at his store. That's the game. Get there early if you really want these kicks. I camped out in the cold, rain and snow for 5 1/2 hours but I got what I wanted. Call me whatever you want but I got mine:D

If you got people in Houston these will probably be everywhere

I remember in Orlando last year a lot of shoes was scattered at stores allllllll over the city

Didnt get a pair due to the quick online sold out situation. But congrats to everybody who got a pair.The sneaker game has changed in the last few years but it is what it is.

Struckout online and was thirteenth in line when store opened. Grabbed second last pair in my size.

Benefits of small city

I missed out but i couldn't believe they would sell out so fast, when i saw that sold out tweet by FNL i was hoping it was a joke or an error.

I missed out but i couldn't believe they would sell out so fast, when i saw that sold out tweet by FNL i was hoping it was a joke or an error.
haha me too cuz i saw them the instant they went up but sizes never came up for me until after that tweet smh

No need to answer this if u don't want.. but how long did these last ? i over slept so wasn't able to see how it went down  was the timer screen on fnl in full effect ? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom