Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i said no one got nay pairs i was talking brick and mortar stores specifically, nobody got this release and it wasnt easy, connects fell through, sizes not being avialible, less than FSR's at most joints, its true we shouldnt be bickering about whats easy or whats not, but lets tell it how it is. It was a hard cop, and if you copped easily instore with no connect it was luck. I wish more people would say lucky cop instead of easy cop all the time.

How is getting up early and being the first one in line lucky?

i know peopl were were first in line and left empty handed (namely size 14's and 9's. they were that limited. Some places got 9 pairs, some 4 or less than that.More times than not as im seeing on this thread unless u got a connect you were more getting lucky than anything.

Most, if not all of us are not going to get a PM and posting it would be food for the lurkers and the site would probably crash. Not looking good right now.

I was VERY fortunate this morning. Got to Jimmy jazz around 830 am..was about 4th in line. Got the only size 9. The Jimmy jazz on Jamaica avenue had maybe 15 pairs and the largest was an 11. Either way I only waited an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom