Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checked that pair that sold on ebay for $700, the buyer was overthejumpman
ROFL

Dude dropped 7 bills for one pair 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Said F it and got my 9.5 from a reseller for $240 (have a feeling they will keep going up in price due to limited) and these joints are BEAUTIFUL in person. Keep searching everyone good luck!!!

Sweet merciful Jesus lol I found someone willing to let a 9(my size) go for 200 would I be an *** for passing ? Cause I don't feel comfortable dropping 200 on some 1s even if its an OG colorway

So according to most, the "sneakerheads" couldn't get these and the "resellers" couldn't get these....then who got them??? Lol!

Last edited:
Did they end up dropping Mens sizes? I kept trying to check up till about 12pst but they didn't drop. I checked an hour later and they took em down.

na they retweeted a dude who i assume is an owner. He said they dont have a nike account, and get all their stuff second hand from "black market authorized nike dealers". More or less he said that they couldnt find them for a decent price

Said F it and got my 9.5 from a reseller for $240 (have a feeling they will keep going up in price due to limited) and these joints are BEAUTIFUL in person. Keep searching everyone good luck!!!

This put a smile on my face.

Really glad you got your pair, since you reached out to me.

Told you they were good :lol:

So how was the release for these compared to the Banned 1s? Were they more difficult to scoop up compared to the Banneds?

How about a quality comparison between the two? :nerd:

-Drew
Banned 1 quality >>>>>>Royal 1
I actually like the leather on the OG Knicks better IMO. The Royals are still nice though, hope everyone that wants them gets them. Shout out to my connect.View media item 271845

Did they end up dropping Mens sizes? I kept trying to check up till about 12pst but they didn't drop. I checked an hour later and they took em down.

size 7 is mens so I assume so. I was recently informed to this site. I still havent gotten my size 10 and Im not going to buy just to resell. Figured post it for those with the tiny feet or gfs

This put a smile on my face.

Really glad you got your pair, since you reached out to me.

Told you they were good :lol:

I was just salty LOL. Keep in contact Charles we shall meet again for the grapes. Till then enjoy your pair my friend! Good luck to you all search your Facebook sneaker groups for resellers!

na they retweeted a dude who i assume is an owner. He said they dont have a nike account, and get all their stuff second hand from "black market authorized nike dealers". More or less he said that they couldnt find them for a decent price

got it. Thanks

CL around here is the same. Just a handful trying to sell around $260 - $300 but mostly most looking to buy

Looks like is going to be hard even to try to find my size to do a trade for the size I bought. Gonna hope a lot more pop up when online orders come in

Was able to buy a 13 off Livestock around 3 which I thought was weird after I tried earlier and they were suppose to be long gone. Just refreshed the page when I got back home and they were just sitting there.

Guess I'll find out in a day or 2 if it'll get cancelled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom