Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant I Quote- post anything i did nothing to offend anyone.... 
mean.gif

Just get used to it, NT will get butt hurt from any opinion.

Yea thats what I was thinking but you know how hype is when the hot shoe come out had these on cl nobody biting. Guess with all the releases lately money tied up in hunting down other kicks.
well I sure would trade for w/black 5's and bred 4's. Thats just common sense a better deal.. 

I will be hoping for a restock on these and if not I might just have to trade one of my bred XI to grab a pair.

I remember reading somewhere (not on Niketalk) that the chances of restocks for the 2013 shoes carrying the "Nike Air" branding were EXTREMELY LOW.  I think due to the language in the contract agreement and royalty fee's involved.  I'm starting to think if it doesn't have Nike Air, then the chances of a restock are good, but if it has NA, then it's a one and done deal!  Seems that way when you look at how they did the Banned, WC 88's, and these.  Mmmm IDK!

NDC not getting these is like mcd's saying we won't release the mc rib lmaoooo they getting soon they got us on our toes waiting........

I remember reading somewhere (not on Niketalk) that the chances of restocks for the 2013 shoes carrying the "Nike Air" branding were EXTREMELY LOW.  I think due to the language in the contract agreement and royalty fee's involved.  I'm starting to think if it doesn't have Nike Air, then the chances of a restock are good, but if it has NA, then it's a one and done deal!  Seems that way when you look at how they did the Banned, WC 88's, and these.  Mmmm IDK!
Nike and Jordan are the same. Youre trapped in this belief that they arent..... they are!

There's no royalty fees. WC 3's quantities far exceed Royal 1 quantities and there will be a restock / in-store launch of WC 3s in March so that theory doesn't pan out.

Hmmm wouldn't the SpaceJam XIs be a better trade lol? J/k. I really wanted these for my bday but I guess its not going to happen. I'm sick of this limited game and going to sell my collection. Yes I'm salty and getting to old to be babysitting my PC and tablet for every release.

Has anyone received any other emails regarding their order, besides the confirmation email, from the Italian site?

Hmmm wouldn't the SpaceJam XIs be a better trade lol? J/k. I really wanted these for my bday but I guess its not going to happen. I'm sick of this limited game and going to sell my collection. Yes I'm salty and getting to old to be babysitting my PC and tablet for every release.
I would be willing to make that trade for my Royal's

I agree 100... I have been on the edge of whether to sell it all off too. The game now a days is sad and ridiculous. Not everyone with a full time job (I work anywhere from 40-60 hrs/wk) can linger on a few websites hittin add to cart a million times. It might be better if online wasnt my only option, but after having to move it is. :smh:

Nike and Jordan are the same. Youre trapped in this belief that they arent..... they are!

There's no royalty fees. WC 3's quantities far exceed Royal 1 quantities and there will be a restock / in-store launch of WC 3s in March so that theory doesn't pan out.
I honestly hope u d have some source for this... or otherwise why would u say so?

They actually aren't the same. Do they work closely together yes but not the same they are a partnership, and this article talks about how much in royalties Mike makes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...michael-jordan-still-earns-80-million-a-year/

Last edited:
The consensus is that because a lot of people on NT were able to secure 88's ONLINE that they were mass produced. Im pretty sure if that FNL link was not dropped people on here would have been a lot saltier. Not one person with any real knowledge of how many of either of theses shoes were produced has chimed in on these threads.

Last edited:
i dont really mind the royal 1s restock i d like to see the WC 3s restock more haha
and just wondering wat makes u say royal 1s were less made
cos i wanna believe u!
the WC restock is more likely from what I've seen and herd that the 23rd of this month or next will be the date but about the royal blues only one mall in my area got a shipment and it was a low amount so and in articles in modern notoriety they say that the amount available where low

For those of you who got your pairs in hand, what are the production dates on them. Trying to double check what caused this release to be different from what everyone thought it would be like. Chinese factories during Chinese New Year celebration and the shipping delays to retailers. The full or rest of the inventory stock of pairs probably either still in the factories or they are on their way here to the U.S.
9/12-11/12 on mine. Doesn't sound like Chinese NYE has anything to do with it 
roll.gif

Chinese NewYear was just last week and def has ALOT to do with the current limited numbers.

I can almost guarantee there are cargo ships full of more pairs headed to the US as we speak.

Keep in mind even Eastbay hasnt gotten their shipment yet... EASTBAY!... the one supplier that gets more pairs compared to anyone other than NDC still hasnt gotten their shipment! The only reason for this is because the shoes are still in transit... I highly doubt Eastbay will be the only company receiving these off the cargo ship when they arrive ashore.

Chinese NewYear was just last week and def has ALOT to do with the current limited numbers.

I can almost guarantee there are cargo ships full of more pairs headed to the US as we speak.

Keep in mind even Eastbay hasnt gotten their shipment yet... EASTBAY!... the one supplier that gets more pairs compared to anyone other than NDC still hasnt gotten their shipment! The only reason for this is because the shoes are still in transit... I highly doubt Eastbay will be the only company receiving these off the cargo ship when they arrive ashore.

Hope you are right man! Keeping hope alive. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom