Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, which is more limited, the 1s or the 88s?

I'm just guessing, but would say the 1's are definitely more limited, the numbers you see on eBay are an indication. But that's not to say that there was an enormous amount of '88s.

Last edited:
Comparing the leather still doesn't establishe which Quality is better i actually like the Softer leather for comfort this are way more comfy then the retro 1s that have released lately that hard leather makes the support around the ankle stiffer. So to each is own. But I'm sure these will wrinkle way faster if you do allot of walking. But honestly butter soft leather anything cost more then the shiny leather..

Like the suede for instance on cool Grey 9s and Thunders were way better then the Bred 4s. Which turned ashy after a few wears.. Nike makes Quality on their limited I'm just guessing..

I'm just guessing, but would say the 1's are definitely more limited, the numbers you see on eBay are an indication. But that's not to say that there was an enormous amount of '88s.
The 1s are def more limited, Just got onto my facebook shoe group (biggest one in the dmv, 12k members) and not one person has a royal blue listing. When the 88s came out there where multiple pairs for sale. 

It almost seems like the reason the 2001s are "shiny" is because they have been worn and aren't brand new. Leather changes and wears in like any other material. I think all these sneaker heads saying the 2013 leather isnt up to par with the 01s are trying to justify that their 01s are better than retros lol.

The 1s are def more limited, Just got onto my facebook shoe group (biggest one in the dmv, 12k members) and not one person has a royal blue listing. When the 88s came out there where multiple pairs for sale. 
This is def what I'm seeing too. Also I think a lot of people who bought these actually wanted them to rock. Which is great to see

This is def what I'm seeing too. Also I think a lot of people who bought these actually wanted them to rock. Which is great to see
Code:
Code:
ive searched CL Pheonix Las vegas and Albuquerque and only found 2 postings for this shoe unbelievable
reason being this shoe is a collectors shoe. Real heads want these to rock or stock. timeless classic that hasnt been retroed since 2001. even breds have been retroed more (2001, dmp pack, banned)

Having both 01s and now these 2013's...I think I'll try to trade the 2013's for banned 1s ( adding cash of course)
Sz 11 btw...

they should start making you have to enter your cc info or something to rsvp that rsvpsniper **** is disgusting
sick.gif
 pigs.

def didnt see them being this limited until a few days ago, i was around 100th in line for the release and they sold out in 10 minutes. it seems as though they were copped by the people who want to rock them which is nice but man i need a pair and it looks like im gunna have to trade or sell some heat for these things by the looks of ebay prices (with bids) dam you JB!!!!

just secured my 2nd pair. Traded some Bred XI's for these. Easy to part with the XI's since I have 3 and one was .5 size too big. No money exchanged. Traded with a close friend. Both parties happy.

I can rest and proceed to beat one pair to the ground knowing back up is ready.

*insert ice cube today was a good day gif.

Very cool to see the '01's and '13's next to each other. Is the blue on the '01's more vibrant in person than the '13's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom