Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a link to a foreign site (google translate needed)-- that COULD lead to a pair just over retail.... I've placed an inquiry and am waiting back to hear about their stock. PM me, and I'll share the link up until 6PM EST. Again, this is not a sure thing... just a lead-- be easy if it doesnt come through.

I have a link to a foreign site (google translate needed)-- that COULD lead to a pair just over retail.... I've placed an inquiry and am waiting back to hear about their stock. PM me, and I'll share the link up until 6PM EST. Again, this is not a sure thing... just a lead-- be easy if it doesnt come through.
Pm'ed

Here's the thing: if you're looking at $300 - $400 for a pair today, why wouldn't you just sit back and give this a few weeks or months? Does anyone really think what should be a $110 shoe and is a $140 shoe will reach $450-$500? I can't see these long term maxing above $300-$350, if that. $250-$300 is probably more like it. And while you're at it, look at some 2001's. Dudes were posting a week or so ago about picking DS 2001's for $300. Just shows you how lazy and panicked many dudes are for the newest. "Me, me, me. Now, now, now."

I just pointed this out in the WC3 thread, but when are you guys who participate in thread after thread for release after release going to see the pattern? Dudes get raped up front and a month later nobody is doing any worse, but 9/10 times they're paying within $50-$60 of retail on a Jordan retro. So ask yourself: On March 20th will I pay more than I would today? I just don't see it.

I'm officially done beasting over these. If there's no restock I'm not copping. As badly as I want these they're not worth paying double retail, IMO.

Even when someone is kind enough to post a link they're gone immediately because of lurkers. Or someone says they helped someone out 1500 people reply "PM me" :smfh: This can't be life!

you know how with some forums you cant see any posts or threads unless you join? we should do something like that with nt 655 guest to 662 members is ridiculous

Here's the thing: if you're looking at $300 - $400 for a pair today, why wouldn't you just sit back and give this a few weeks or months? Does anyone really think what should be a $110 shoe and is a $140 shoe will reach $450-$500? I can't see these long term maxing above $300-$350, if that. $250-$300 is probably more like it. And while you're at it, look at some 2001's. Dudes were posting a week or so ago about picking DS 2001's for $300. Just shows you how lazy and panicked many dudes are for the newest. "Me, me, me. Now, now, now."

I just pointed this out in the WC3 thread, but when are you guys who participate in thread after thread for release after release going to see the pattern? Dudes get raped up front and a month later nobody is doing any worse, but 9/10 times they're paying within $50-$60 of retail on a Jordan retro. So ask yourself: On March 20th will I pay more than I would today? I just don't see it.

This is true.

Especially the initial release week, resale is at its highest. A lot that missed out willing to shell out a high amount just to get it. If anything, those that wait a couple weeks would have at least a chance of getting them a little lower when the next pair of kicks comes out and hype dies down.

Last edited:
Everybody's in pm's right now 
nerd.gif

can't respond to any more PMs-- y'all flooded me... if you got one in, i'll respond. thanks. please don't send any more.

THIS.  most shoes will not go back up after the initial hype within the next few months.  it takes some time to pass before the the prices start climbing again.. as in a year or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom