Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at these guys thanking cold for allowing them to spend over double retail hahaha.  You guys should all write thank you emails to the eBayers and Craigslisters that took care of you much better than a fellow NTer could!  Oh wait, everyone is hating on those guys and appalled at their prices....

Not a knock at cold or his site, but c'mon...even the pre order was $75 over retail on a Jordan 1.  Ease up on the rest of the resellers if you're gonna praise another is all I'm saying.

So resellers like you get a pass just coz you got 12K posts on an internet forum? Smh. You are not your post count.

It's like an abusive relationship. People miss out coz at retail coz all the resellers buy stocks up. They come on the forum to complain, then end up giving in and paying well over retail. Then praise the guy that ripped them off.

Rinse and repeat for the next release.

I can't find my 9.5 anywhere. I did find someone who is willing to trade my bred xi for their royals + $40 . Problem is he has only size 9 and 10

Am I better going .5 up or down.

I gave in $200 for these.
ohwell.gif

I can't find my 9.5 anywhere. I did find someone who is willing to trade my bred xi for their royals + $40 . Problem is he has only size 9 and 10

You are better off going .5 up. I've never heard of anyone recommending to .5 down on 1s.

You are better off going .5 up. I've never heard of anyone recommending to .5 down on 1s.

I was thinking .5 up too. Somewhat of a wide foot.

Just reading that some said these feel a little bigger than TTS but I guess slightly

Last edited:

damn . i found his CL posting too but i don't wanna drop $280 for his size 10

After checking resell prices on these bad boys, I'm officially taking the L and moving on to the next release.

So I am beyond mad!

>:

Friend of mine that was supposed to have my pair locked texted me today and said that these are a no go for me.

:smh:

That means I now have to pay resell prices.

Damn, that really made me mad.

But for these, $250 is my max.

Guess they'll be purchased down the road.

No pictures (yet) guys..........

|I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom