Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics of her?
nerd.gif
images

roll.gif

anybody order from footaction on release date have their pairs shipped yet?
I ordered from Footaction which has the same stock as EB if I'm not mistaken. Spoke on the phone with FA/EB yesterday and they said their stock hadn't arrived yet. 

anyone who is wearing forcefields or sneaker shields in Jordan 1s is truly an idiot, these shoes are meant to crease immediately and they look better creased imo

Last edited:
anyone who is wearing forcefields or sneaker shields in Jordan 1s is truly and idiot, these shoes are meant to crease immediately and they look better creased imo

:x

some dont want em creased some dont mind to each their own

Last edited:
anyone who is wearing forcefields or sneaker shields in Jordan 1s is truly and idiot, these shoes are meant to crease immediately and they look better creased imo

i agree with you saying they look good with wear since i actually wear/beat most of my jordans and almost never clean them (word to jerry seinfeld),

but calling people idiots for trying to keep their shoes fresh is :lol:

people out here paying $300 for these now, let em do what they want.

Last edited:
i agree with you saying they look good with wear since i actually wear/beat most of my jordans and almost never clean them (word to jerry seinfeld),

but calling people idiots for trying to keep their shoes fresh is
laugh.gif

people out here paying $300 for these now, let em do what they want.

My pair finally came in! Thank you NYSneakheat 

Now it's time to find a second pair
Congrats them things are BEAUTEEFUL (Lee Corso voice) just on the hunt for my size 12 in these mean NYC streets...

Last edited:
just broke down today and met this dude up in nyc who sold me a 9.5 for 280 cash... smh at me... but i keep looking at these beauties and have no regrets...
didn't hurt that i sold my 2009 (european release) true blue IIIs today on paypal for 300$ either...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom