Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest. I've owned both (the 2001's years ago, beat them to death) - and I still have my Banned's. Some hypebeasts will tell you the cop the Banned joints, but you really can't go wrong with either. The 2001 pair is a lot more rarer in DS condition though.
ill put my two cents in. i had 1994 Breds in great condition at the same time I had Banneds. I ended up selling the 94s and keeping the Banneds. The quality is that great. i love the comfort and akle padding the put on them. and the leather is nearly as good as 1985-1994 Jordans
not to keep derailing the thread, but would Banneds half size small be too snug? I have a chance to cop.

or hook up a nter! once your receive the BD pair
smokin.gif

i would, but from what i've been reading in this thread, looks like most peoples limits here are under $250 and also under what i paid for them :lol:

therefore, i'd rather just cancel lol.

Funny story on how I got my royals.
Missed on release day bc my HoH only got like 7 pairs and i was like 14th in line so I copped the jokers that day, kinda bummed.
ANYWAY
I work at the mall at another store and I go into footlocker at least once every day(never know when someone might return or they might get randomly shipped something) Such as this day!
I was walking buy and I saw the 1's on shelf and i ran in asked what sizes they had and how they got them and the dude told me he had randomly received 4 pairs this morning and that one was my size!
So hyped, sorry to everyone who didnt get a pair:frown: but I'm excited not gonna lie.
Sick sho

I want something like this to happens to me. Congrats

Thanks dude, I'm relatively new to the world of actually buying the sneakers I've always wanted

Not to get off topic but I've always loved these (along with other AJ's) from afar, but now I got my money right this is one of my most coveted pick ups
smile.gif

Still in utter disbelief at how limited these where, There are like less than 10 videos on youtube for these and maybe 5 photos a day on instagram total. Im in shock to the point of mentally thinking that there was a lost shipment or JB has thousands of pairs unreleased still. But leading up to the release not one youtuber, who usually has early releases, even had a pair to show us except for the guy with the samples. MIND IS BLOWN

Still in utter disbelief at how limited these where, There are like less than 10 videos on youtube for these and maybe 5 photos a day on instagram total. Im in shock to the point of mentally thinking that there was a lost shipment or JB has thousands of pairs unreleased still. But leading up to the release not one youtuber, who usually has early releases, even had a pair to show us except for the guy with the samples. MIND IS BLOWN

Really hoping it's the second reason you said...

Agree with you dude. There are a lot more listings on ebay than there were the first 2 days after release, but they are all overseas. Those Europeans caught on to our thirst quick....

Last edited:
Austrailia seems to be supplying ebay lately. Every auction that goes up seems to be from Austrailia, which means you;re looking at $50 shipping on top of the final bid.

*Shakes fist at screen

Me too man. What's got me in more disbelief is that I actually got a pair. And I'm not saying that to brag.. It's that I usually have 0 luck on anything limited. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom