Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austrailia seems to be supplying ebay lately. Every auction that goes up seems to be from Austrailia, which means you;re looking at $50 shipping on top of the final bid.

*Shakes fist at screen

No Doubt, A lot of em coming from Australia. Guess some were smart and bought out whatever sizes and threw em on the Bay. Must be nice to walk into a store casually and say, "Can I get the Royal 1's in a size..." :smh:

Last edited:
Patience children...

554070_513290912047684_157949413_n.jpg

^alot of people have jobs, so getting lucky is sort of out of the question. Thats a personal problem i guess.

the way things are going im contemplating on selling mines and getting an 01 pair, the blue and shape on those are beautiful

Austrailia seems to be supplying ebay lately. Every auction that goes up seems to be from Austrailia, which means you;re looking at $50 shipping on top of the final bid.

*Shakes fist at screen

$50 shipping CRIKEY!!!! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

32.gif

Last edited:
damn it.

21/02/13 14:08 Received and awaiting clearance for delivery USLAXA

The declared value of the package was $40. How is it in customs? Now I am going to have to wait a couple more weeks so they can smack me with a customs charge.

There was really no good reason for these to be as limited as first glance would suggest. Something just seems way off to me about this still. Nothing crazy just wierd. How is it the little guy down the block had them (hardly any at all) but for some reason the big retailers waffled over the whole release. One backordered, one threw em out last minute and the other had only gs. With so few pairs and some of the quality issues ive seen, these seem kindve rushed as well. No one has legit numbers on production, just random semi educated guesses. Im not goin drama queen bout it but its just odd. I know alot come out of the woodwork in defense of thier perceived ultra rare score regarding these but u cant help but feel like there is just more to this than meets the eye.

the way things are going im contemplating on selling mines and getting an 01 pair, the blue and shape on those are beautiful

SERIOUS question. Are you bipolar?

You went from these will be easy to cop - dont worry, to these were very limited/ JB did an "excellent" job with quality here/ you're an idiot for wearing sneaker shields because these are meant to be creased/ and now you're contemplating on whether you should get rid of these for some '01's.

What's happening?

Funny story on how I got my royals.

Missed on release day bc my HoH only got like 7 pairs and i was like 14th in line so I copped the jokers that day, kinda bummed.

ANYWAY

I work at the mall at another store and I go into footlocker at least once every day(never know when someone might return or they might get randomly shipped something) Such as this day!

I was walking buy and I saw the 1's on shelf and i ran in asked what sizes they had and how they got them and the dude told me he had randomly received 4 pairs this morning and that one was my size!

So hyped, sorry to everyone who didnt get a pair:frown: but I'm excited not gonna lie.

Sick sho

If they randomly received 4 pairs this morning.. could it be that there are more coming? Maybe there was a delay and now pairs are starting to show up in stores again. 

damn it.

21/02/13 14:08 Received and awaiting clearance for delivery USLAXA

The declared value of the package was $40. How is it in customs? Now I am going to have to wait a couple more weeks so they can smack me with a customs charge.

isnt that normal though and not a sign that you're about to get taxed? I;ve ordered from size? and Snipes, and my shoes have sat in customs for up to 2 weeks, maybe 3. And I didnt get taxed from them.

Has anybody who ordered from backdoor receive a confirmation mail yet? I ordered it yesterday before they closed the window on US sales, and credit card's already been charged!

isnt that normal though and not a sign that you're about to get taxed? I;ve ordered from size? and Snipes, and my shoes have sat in customs for up to 2 weeks, maybe 3. And I didnt get taxed from them.

2-3 weeks? wtf. i hope that doesnt happen to my pair from germany. Ive ordered in the past from Hanon, CT, wellgosh. Never had that happen. My fire red IVs from wellgosh got to long island in 24 hours somehow. and other times i was always monitoring tracking, dont think they ever sat for more than a day in customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom