Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt that normal though and not a sign that you're about to get taxed? I;ve ordered from size? and Snipes, and my shoes have sat in customs for up to 2 weeks, maybe 3. And I didnt get taxed from them.
View media item 281601
I guess that makes sense. One time my little sister handmade a birthday card and it took me a month to get it. Mustve been stuck in customs.
**** that. What can I expect?

Last edited:
Do you really think the people at customs are that stupid? A brand new pair of Jordans worth $40?

Come on son!

They know every trick in the book. Even in the best situation where the guys you bought them off haven't left the receipt in there, customs can smell BS a mile off.

2-3 weeks? wtf. i hope that doesnt happen to my pair from germany. Ive ordered in the past from Hanon, CT, wellgosh. Never had that happen. My fire red IVs from wellgosh got to long island in 24 hours somehow. and other times i was always monitoring tracking, dont think they ever sat for more than a day in customs

Back when Snipes was delivering to the US, I copped the WC IV and it seriously took almost 5 weeks to get to me. NOTHING worst than always checking tracking progress and seeing it stay in one place for over 2 weeks. I see why some would be impatient and file a complaint against them.

2-3 weeks? wtf. i hope that doesnt happen to my pair from germany. Ive ordered in the past from Hanon, CT, wellgosh. Never had that happen. My fire red IVs from wellgosh got to long island in 24 hours somehow. and other times i was always monitoring tracking, dont think they ever sat for more than a day in customs

My Hanon and SNS order took about 2 weeks total but that also plays with me being on The westcoast. On the other hand, End has been a quick as 3 day for me. End doesn't play when they ship things out to us.

Last edited:
Do you really think the people at customs are that stupid? A brand new pair of Jordans worth $40?

Come on son!

They know every trick in the book. Even in the best situation where the guys you bought them off haven't left the receipt in there, customs can smell BS a mile off.
It is not like it says Air Jordans on the box. It just says 2 shoes. $40. Shoes can be cheap.
Damnit, now I wonder what to expect.

Confiscation or tax? Because the receipt is inside the package.

Come on son!

I wont say they are stupid, but do you know how many packages they see per day? I doubt a pair of $140 shoes thats being labeled as a $40 gift gets their panties wet. I sent 3 pairs of kobe cloaks to my friend in taiwan and straight put $50 on that and it went through without a hitch. Luck plays a big part i guess.

I think you're fine Sunshineblotters.

Last edited:
Back when Snipes was delivering to the US, I copped the WC IV and it seriously took almost 5 weeks to get to me. NOTHING worst than always checking tracking progress and seeing it stay in one place for over 2 weeks. I see why some would be impatient and file a complaint against them.

yea i would be furious. I hope it doesnt happen w/ these. After everything i have been through w this release i just want to wear em.

I wont say they are stupid, but do you know how many packages they see per day? I doubt a pair of $140 shoes thats being labeled as a $40 gift gets their panties wet. I sent 3 pairs of kobe cloaks to my friend in taiwan and straight put $50 on that and it went through without a hitch. Luck plays a big part i guess.

3 pairs in one package? or seperate

They don't confiscate because the sender incorrectly listed the value. You just get hit with the duty. They don't even look at items wit a declared value under $200 if its a small box 9/10 times. I wouldn't sweat customs

They can open the package if they want! And they do routinely, it's part of their quota, suspicious package or not.

All these tricks like declaring gift when it isn't/declaring low value just isn't worth it. Yes, people get away with it and there's a lot of luck, but shiiiieet...the potential repercussions to both you and the seller just aren't worth it.

4 hundred for some 1's smh I thought the space jams were the only j's that caused mayhem and inflated resell prices
yeah i can't imagine paying that for these. if i didn't get them on to the next. so many shoes coming out this year.

They can open the package if they want! And they do routinely, it's part of their quota, suspicious package or not.

All these tricks like declaring gift when it isn't/declaring low value just isn't worth it. Yes, people get away with it and there's a lot of luck, but shiiiieet...the potential repercussions to both you and the seller just aren't worth it.

The repercussions are customs fees. Again, it's hit or miss. I've been lucky enough to clear customs with no charges several times ordering from overseas and I'm sure others have as well

Last edited:
SERIOUS question. Are you bipolar?

You went from these will be easy to cop - dont worry, to these were very limited/ JB did an "excellent" job with quality here/ you're an idiot for wearing sneaker shields because these are meant to be creased/ and now you're contemplating on whether you should get rid of these for some '01's.

What's happening?
Probably a hypebeast
roll.gif

jk. no one knew how limited these were going to be. if he wants to sell these for '01's then he can, theyre his shoes

Last edited:
what can they possibly do besides hit you with the tax? its not like theyre gonna come looking for you for undervaluing a pair of jordans
:rofl:
They don't confiscate because the sender incorrectly listed the value. You just get hit with the duty. They don't even look at items wit a declared value under $200 if its a small box 9/10 times. I wouldn't sweat customs
The box is big since it is two pairs of shoes

I think you're fine Sunshineblotters.
Still nerve wrecking.
Also it is 2 pairs and the australian price is 180 AUD each.

Last edited:
SERIOUS question. Are you bipolar?

You went from these will be easy to cop - dont worry, to these were very limited/ JB did an "excellent" job with quality here/ you're an idiot for wearing sneaker shields because these are meant to be creased/ and now you're contemplating on whether you should get rid of these for some '01's.

What's happening?
LOL WOW

STALK MUCH?

HOP OFF MY D HOMIE

there isnt anything they can do besides hit you with the tax

Stop worrying about customs so much. Real talk they have way bigger things to worry about, so a pair of shoes isn't a big deal at all. 

Probably a hypebeast
roll.gif

jk. no one knew how limited these were going to be. if he wants to sell these for '01's then he can, theyre his shoes

I was laughing at people in this thread saying these would be an easy cop weeks ago. All the dudes with old join dates were talking about this will be a walk into the store by 12p easy cop, everyone's focus was on the all star pack, yada yada yada. They had limited written all over, but I didnt think they would be this limited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom