Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a really strange release over here in the UK. I have two footlockers near me, the one closest my buddy works for and let me know on the Friday they had got 6 pairs but no UK10 (US11). So I went to the one a little further away for 9am on the Saturday morning and they had the exact same situation, 6 pairs no UK10! I tried a UK9 (US10) though and it was ok, a little tight but I copped anyway. Im still not 100% on whether ill keep them though, would have preferred at least a 9.5. A few other stores that carry jordans didnt even get them either. 

I was finally able to locate a pair after initially missing out on release day. My cousin from Australia was able to get a pair yesterday for me at his local footlocker. He said that was their last size 11. 
grin.gif
  He is coming to the US to visit in May so he's going to bring them with him. Australia retail is almost $200 US but beats paying the prices they're going for on eBay. I'm guessing overseas got a limited run of these shoes too but the demand isn't as crazy as it is here in the states.

lol,my first pair from snipes arrived with two pairs of black laces...:smh: :smh: :smh: ..at least i only like the black ones,weren't gonna use the blue ones anyway... 8) 8) 8)

if nothing cancelled and went back up on FNL...all of those shoes are in transit then....it is over for FNL then...the glimmer of hope has quickly vanished

I got the royal link up just in case for some cancels here in the next few minutes, seems like this is the primetime for cancels the past week

if nothing cancelled and went back up on FNL...all of those shoes are in transit then....it is over for FNL then...the glimmer of hope has quickly vanished

Actually there's still a small possibility that a few pairs gets cancelled from the last release sizes... They don't go back up until the following weak since it wednesday. Might want to check Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday again next week. But chance of it is very small.

man got the text tween from finishline got excited as hell only to realize it says grade school bred 11s
mean.gif

knew about that finish line gs bred 11 restock ahead of time --the one that just happened. because i called them to ask about my account a few minutes ago and it says "no phone orders for today restock of gs bred xi's" right after ringing

I was finally able to locate a pair after initially missing out on release day. My cousin from Australia was able to get a pair yesterday for me at his local footlocker. He said that was their last size 11. 
grin.gif
  He is coming to the US to visit in May so he's going to bring them with him. Australia retail is almost $200 US but beats paying the prices they're going for on eBay. I'm guessing overseas got a limited run of these shoes too but the demand isn't as crazy as it is here in the states.
gratz. i wish I knew the next time i'm gonna see my cousin holding onto mine -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom