Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this release wasn't hyped

il9AFeKwE8lnz.gif

Go home, you're drunk.

Its coo theres no way people will still be paying 320 plus for these in a few weeks. I saw a dude on SC dcl_max  in Australia post picture of like 60 pairs?! These will definetely go down in price I'd say 250-300.00 shipped especially from the guys in Australia. They got a ridicolus amount released overseas and people wont keep paying that much. Its almost like Europe received more than we did.  
mean.gif

02fd104e_9-1_zpsda86d121.jpeg

Its coo theres no way people will still be paying 320 plus for these in a few weeks. I saw a dude on SC dcl_max in Australia post picture of like 60 pairs?! These will definetely go down in price I'd say 250-300.00 shipped especially from the guys in Australia. They got a ridicolus amount released overseas and people wont keep paying that much. Its almost like Europe received more than we did.  :smh:

[ATTACHMENT=2112]9-1_zpsda86d121.jpg (63k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I doubt they got more, its just that the people there who bought em actually want em, unlike all these half*** hustlers buying up all the stock in the US

Its coo theres no way people will still be paying 320 plus for these in a few weeks. I saw a dude on SC dcl_max in Australia post picture of like 60 pairs?! These will definetely go down in price I'd say 250-300.00 shipped especially from the guys in Australia. They got a ridicolus amount released overseas and people wont keep paying that much. Its almost like Europe received more than we did.  :smh:

[ATTACHMENT=2112]9-1_zpsda86d121.jpg (63k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Yeah, the Australian dudes are selling for $250-$275, but they are also charging $50 to ship, so it's all still over $300.

Good luck finding these for less than $250 from a reseller, even a couple months later.

funny how the aj 1 in mid height claims to run .5 small but the highs supposedly run true to size... hmmm?

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5 :smh: All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own :wink:

Man, I'm about to die from dehydration. These were the only must have shoes for me since the Bred IVs. Starting to lose faith in any kind of restock since I was hoping that when eastbay got their shipment they'd get some extra pairs. Really not trying to go over $300 on these, despite them being my number one shoe. I'm literally stalking the finishline and eastbay websites so I'll post any news if I can catch it.

These New Models Actually Run .5 Big IMO.... Made The Mistake Of Going TTS In my Chicago's And Now Need To Trade My 10 For A 9.5
mean.gif
All My Other Previous Releases Fit TTS Including The 3 Pairs Of '85s I Own
wink.gif
^ my mistake I guess i meant to say they reccomended to .5 size down So that makes sense what your saying ... I wrote that wrong. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom