Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im about to pull the trigger for 240 shipped. but im hearing people talking about the shipments that are coming in is supposed to make the price drop. you guys think the price will drop lower than 240? if not, ill just cop, but if it will drop lower than that, id rather just wait...
If it were me, i'd pull the trigger. It's right around the price i'd be willing to spend on these to have them now & not worry about a restock that may or may not be coming later on down the line. 

^^ Second this. That's pretty much the cost price if you decide it to get it overseas with shipping.

Last edited:
so im about to pull the trigger for 240 shipped. but im hearing people talking about the shipments that are coming in is supposed to make the price drop. you guys think the price will drop lower than 240? if not, ill just cop, but if it will drop lower than that, id rather just wait...

lower than 240 total is a joke.

this is the first pair of jays i wasnt able to get on release date in about a year.  sucks it had to be the one i wanted the most.  Oh well on to the next. Congrats on the nice pick ups!!!

check this dude selling royals i copied just one paragraph of what he wrote 
"This is the one the world has gone crazy for (check out the thread on Nike Talk). Its been almost impossible to get them worldwide. OG Nike Air tagging on tongue. OG Materials. Not released since 2001. Very limited premium release in real leather royal blue and black upper. Sold out in seconds. Outstanding high quality material and finish with OG Nike box, shoes trees, black and royal blue laces. No defects marks, glue stains etc. These are not some dodgy B grade or fake from the far east. Check my 100% feedback. Receipt says it all. '
:rofl:
NT HELPING OUT THE HYPE LOL

lmaoooo free advertising??

No,

It's one of us :wow:

Backdoor just refunded my money . I'm throwing in the towel
dam...i havent gotten any other email from them since the day i placed the order....now i feel like they might cancel my order....
mean.gif

tried to cop Lebron X Corks on NDC as trade bait.....that was a fail. Twitter link didnt even send me to product page until after a few tries and when it did the size drop down menu was unavailable :smh: meh oh well Lebron X are ugly to me anyways :x >D

Got a pair of Corks, LITERALLY right before Nike tweeted that they sold out. Got my confirmation e-mail. lets hope they dont cancel.

now on my MUCH more relieved quest of finding my sz 11 Royals :nerd:

Might try and scoop another pair. eBay prices are around $300-350 for em. I see a few auctions for around $250. Wait till something else grabs the hype beast attention then try to get another pair

Who wants those Crimson 3's though??? FSR on FNL!!! No spa page too lol :rofl:

I just one my want one pair of Royals!!! Stupid JB/Nike not making these more widely available when they were suppose to be a GR >:

Who wants those Crimson 3's though??? FSR on FNL!!! No spa page too lol :rofl:

I just one my want one pair of Royals!!! Stupid JB/Nike not making these more widely available when they were suppose to be a GR >:

Actually they were always going to be a limited release. When nicekicks put their first (and only :rolleyes) article out about these they stated they will be limited and why. Which was around the time the first thread was up.

Nice kicks said that they were to be limited due to them being one of JBs All star releases. And the fact JB wanted to color outside of the lines and release a blue shoe on valentines day type thing. So they would have a limit.

I posted that 4-5 times in both threads and I got flamed for "hyping the release up" then everyone said they were going to be a GR and got over it until 2 weeks before release day when nobody could find them. And in the end they were limited.

Listen to Sir Charles when he tells you the info :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom