Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally unDS my pair today. Also met Jason Pierre-Paul at Lebron's store Unknwn Miami. Big shout out to Back Door Italy! Its unfortunate they're no longer shipping to the US anymore bc of this crazy release. 

Even sizes of those royal dunks are slimming down on FNL. People giving up and just buying those
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Giving up hope already..............yeah if you aint got these 1s by now its over.

Finally unDS my pair today. Also met Jason Pierre-Paul at Lebron's store Unknwn Miami. Big shout out to Back Door Italy! Its unfortunate they're no longer shipping to the US anymore bc of this crazy release. 
Dope pic bro! Broke em out already!!! Can't wait to wear mine, hoping for a nice damn day out here in NY

I'm not really thirsty or salty over these becuz I knew JB was gonna slap that limited tag on 'em.
JB stay with that BS.
mean.gif
In my situation I was on the money with em' just struck out on that bs eastbay, fnl, footaction and I really wanted em before the hype could care less if it had a nike air tag on them like the og heads I just like the colorway..So I'll unfortunately have to pay nearly three stacks on em..not happy

I'm not really thirsty or salty over these becuz I knew JB was gonna slap that limited tag on 'em.

JB stay with that BS. :smh:
In my situation I was on the money with em' just struck out on that bs eastbay, fnl, footaction and I really wanted em before the hype could care less if it had a nike air tag on them like the og heads I just like the colorway..So I'll unfortunately have to pay nearly three stacks on em..not happy
I would drop 3hunna but I could get some more pair of shoes than one pair of shoes.

I would drop 3hunna but I could get some more pair of shoes than one pair of shoes.
I have trade bait in my aresenal, but I just don't want to let it go, my stack of deadstock shoe boxes became a part of me..in fact I love to walk in my closet and see the stack of shoeboxes..call me weir call me whatever..I'm just your average sneakerhead

3 thousand? I hope your not considering 100 a stack..

Just ordered two pairs for $435 shipped. More than I wanted to pay for them.. but you win some, you lose some.

Is your cell phone a toaster? haha Good **** though!

OK...... THIS One Got Me!
:rofl:

This Damn Phone's Been Dropped So Many Times It Might As Well Be A Toaster Real Talk :lol: Camera Lens Is All Kinnda Scratched Up But Those Pics Came Out Way Worse Than Usual :smh:

Headed To The AT&T Store Sometime This Week For A New i5 In Fact :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom