Official Air Jordan I Retro Opening Day Pack Post 3/29!

The black are dope. i copped those today.
White ones looked booty in person. The laces and black tongue throw them off.

just copped mine for $80 bucks flat/ many heads here in 209 and some of them even camp 3:00 am out for these shoes
laugh.gif
/went in around 9:30 am and walk out with my white1's/ i really hate the laces on this whites so changed it to some blacks.
60c25bced0bf005d0d9c489768a761298d5bcbb.pjpg
these are
pimp.gif

Copped at NTLA. The Andruw Jones thing made it a little slow, but whatever. He signed my shoe box and a picture and there is going to be a raffle for a freesigned pair. To anyone else there I was the 17 year old in the militaries.

Does anyone know if the youth sizes are narrower than the mens'? Bc I usually wear a 7-7.5 mens and they didnt make those sizes for the mens' version.I just want to know if I should get the 7Y from NDC...or does anyone know anywhere in LA are the black ones available to try on?

I know that for the XX3s the 7Y and 7mens are exactly the same length and width for sizing, but for some jordans the youth sizes are narrower.

I just copped the White/Black ones off of ndc!

That was my first time ordering from ndc and the only reason I did was because of that Promo Code on page 2, but I didn't know that the code wouldn'tgo through unless you use ground shipping. I tried it with two day air and nothing happened to that page so I thought the price would change when I hit thecomplete button, but instead the order went through at the price of 121.98 and I am
mad.gif

But oh well, next time I will know better

Got the white/black pair today..Very clean shoe in person..Now I gotta get the black ones before they're sold out..

I'm definitely gonna cop some white laces and switch the black ones onto the white shoes. Both those switches look 100 times better.

I coped my pairs ... But ill leave the laces in .. not a fan of changing them . I think the white laces in the blacks look ulgy and them black laces in thewhite looks ulgy .

Copped at NTLA. The Andruw Jones thing made it a little slow, but whatever. He signed my shoe box and a picture and there is going to be a raffle for a free signed pair. To anyone else there I was the 17 year old in the militaries.
I got my black sz 12. I didnt see you, I was in metalic silver 01 retro 1's

I got Andruw to sign my bat and baseball.

Is it me or do the Black ones have a strong strong strong brand new shoe smell .

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Copped at NTLA. The Andruw Jones thing made it a little slow, but whatever. He signed my shoe box and a picture and there is going to be a raffle for a free signed pair. To anyone else there I was the 17 year old in the militaries.

You might have been a couple people behind me. I remember seeing someone rocking the Vs. We will talk at the next release.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

You might have been a couple people behind me. I remember seeing someone rocking the Vs. We will talk at the next release. Actually i know I saw you. You were up in the front after roll call. I thought it might be you cuz we talked a while back. Name is Israel right?

You might have been a couple people behind me. I remember seeing someone rocking the Vs. We will talk at the next release. Actually i know I saw you. You were up in the front after roll call. I thought it might be you cuz we talked a while back. Name is Israel right?
Yes. Weve talked before about me hooking you up witht he 50% off at Footlocker.

Actually, I was #3 in line so I was infront of you after the roll call.

What pair did you get?

Back
Top Bottom