::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Stangzandkickz you mean a perfect circle where the anke 23 doesnt pop out, if so mine looks like it got caught in the stamp press or something..

They are on clearance for 199 at my spot. Waiting to see if they drop anymore in price though

at my spot they told me that havent sold a single II/XXI pack yet and it been 3 weeks since they came out

love the shoes. don't mind that i paid retail.

BUT, spewin that my xx1's have ripped a little. the flap on one of the lace pockets has a small tear.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Stangzandkickz you mean a perfect circle where the anke 23 doesnt pop out, if so mine looks like it got caught in the stamp press or something..

Yeah exactly man.....Scuff mark in a large perfect circle around the indented 23 logo.

Anywhere in the New York or Brooklyn area have these on clearance? Could someone PM me with some info.
Thanks

Are these on clearance anywhere? I know they are on shelves everywhere. Looking to cop around 200....

Richies got the XXI for $125 and had the II for $40. $40 for the II !!! Man that was a good deal but didn't have my size. Went back next day and they weregone

bought one for 200. stores around here are having a hard time getting rid of deez. not bad for 200. quality is average though on the 21s compared to theoriginals that i owned. oh well, cant have all the gravy.

if anyone can tell me where to find one in oregon or washington state, i'd greatly appreciate it.
happy.gif

idk why people see this as such a bad pack. you get o good pair of 2's and then u get a good pair of shoes that you would want to play basketball in

Back
Top Bottom