::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

Thanks for the early heads up at FNL and the code of course. Quick and simple plus less than retail. I can't complain.

how do the 2 and 21 fit??

the 8 aquas fit kinda big for me as the seem long on my feet

any other jordan shoes that fit similar to the 2 or 21??

Props on the code to the dude who posted it up on the prev pg
glasses.gif

Yo props on the code
pimp.gif

My package came up to $265 shipped!

Was contemplating, but said to hell with it and took it for that price.

About a buck 25 each sneaker and $15 tax.

I'll be pissed as all hell if they sit and go on sale for like cheaper than that though.

Damn no love for this pack as expected. The $275 shipped looks good but I'm waiting for ebay to get them in the 220 range like the last pack

[table][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td] [td]$309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td] [td]$13.56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount:[/td] [td]-$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
dkgreypixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL:[/td] [td]$330.54[/td] [/tr][/table]
I keep getting that with the code....wth lol

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

[table][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td] [td]$309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td] [td]$13.56[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]$6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount:[/td] [td]-$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
dkgreypixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOTAL:[/td] [td]$330.54[/td] [/tr][/table]
I keep getting that with the code....wth lol
Apply code and see what happens

Apply code and see what happens

Yeah I was doing that...that's how I got the part that said "Discount - 0.00$" to show up. For whatever reason it applied when I logged out of myregistered FNL account. Wasn't gonna pull the trigger on this ...but for 265$ Shipped why not. Good looks on the code...thanks alot.

discount works for me for finishline... comes out to 258.98...i dont get charge tax cuz no sales tax on kix and gear from NJ.... not tryin to nitpick butfinishline needs to offer free ground shipping for a purchase that big... but ya im passin cuz i only like the 2s but i dont like em that much to cop the wholepackage... i copped the 9/14s and only liked the 9s but at least the 14s are rockable they arent wack like those 21s... they are just plain.... the 21s wouldabeen dope if they kept it like the OG samples similar to the released bred lows but turn em into mids... the red bottom makes em look real weak...

[table][tr][td]Order Subtotal[/td] [td]$309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping*[/td] [td]$6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td] [td]$20.46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td]-$62.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ORDER TOTAL[/td] [td]$275.44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Credit Card[/td] [td]$275.44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Estimated Winner's Circle Credits[/td] [td]275.44[/td] [/tr][/table]

280 shipped, damn texas tax! but i chose the super fast shipping, i want mine quick! def good looking out w/ the code, made my choice soley on the savings.i'll sell the XX1's and keep the II's!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

[table][tr][td]Order Subtotal[/td] [td]$309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping*[/td] [td]$6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td] [td]$20.46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td]-$62.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Credit Card[/td] [td]$275.44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Estimated Winner's Circle Credits[/td] [td]275.44[/td] [/tr][/table]

same #'s I got after the code was applied
pimp.gif

btw sz 13, 14 & 15 sold out!!!
eek.gif

finishline 15% off use code 140837 , fabu 2 , or WOWCOUP at checkout, sign up for this 100% free to use site and earn a 6% cash rebate +$5 bonus and free $10target giftcard
so like you get $22 cash and $10 target giftcard just for signing up and clicking their link to shop at finishline.
pimp.gif

Link to 100% free to use (no gimmick) rebate site...

http://www.ebates.com

you can all thank me later.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
same #'s I got after the code was applied
pimp.gif

btw sz 13, 14 & 15 sold out!!!
eek.gif

That's because those sizes are few and far between.

These ain't going anywhere, well at least in NYC, because I seen stores that jack prices up selling for $300 straight no tax.

That's when I realized this package wasn't going to sell out like that.

They should have done the 21's better and this pack would have been a hit to semi-hit.

Back
Top Bottom