::::Official Air Jordan II/XXI Countdown Pack Post! 4/26::::

^^^code works up to the point where I press the payment button then it says error and the pack goes back up to the 310...anyone else have this issue????

Gentrys dumb +@% probably rushed into HQ and was like hey hurry and disable any discount codes on the crappy pack i put out today or I won't be able tofeed my chubby little face as much this month...

Oh well I guess one pack is enough...I just hope I can find some of these 2's by themselves for a good price in the future...outlets maybe, by the waythese are selling so far...

HEY GOOD JOB GENTRY...NOT EVEN RESELLERS WANT YOUR CRAP NOW!!!!

its bout to be summer time doe.. cats is puttin the blue jeans up
laugh.gif

i had to pass on this pack...i got bills 2 pay..ill find em later somewhere in ma size....for the people who did cop...how are those 2's?

Yes i did it..didn't even wanna log in to get tempted on buying...now I can really put that money away..
Congrats to those who got their pair/s and those looking forward to finding a pair.

when you guys say it working on the non-flash site are you using Internet explorer or firefox ???? i have Internet explorer and i only see the website with theflash please help ????

So i copped my pair today using my employee 30% off. It was an easy cop jus held my size. But beware on those 21's the metal piping along the toe box couldbe scuffed. My orginal pack the red paint had came off the entire toe box part and it was down to the metal. So make sure u check your 21's we had a lot ofproblems with those. And the II's are flawless i am glad i copped this pack. For those on the fence i would go ahead and cop its a nice pack JB did itright

Well i had to order one more because of that code it seems that everypack someone come's threw with a code hopefully we will be able to cop all the packsfrom fnl or ndc with some codes good looking out fam

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So i copped my pair today using my employee 30% off. It was an easy cop jus held my size. But beware on those 21's the metal piping along the toe box could be scuffed. My orginal pack the red paint had came off the entire toe box part and it was down to the metal. So make sure u check your 21's we had a lot of problems with those. And the II's are flawless i am glad i copped this pack. For those on the fence i would go ahead and cop its a nice pack JB did it right

you are right the 21s are a mess, me and 2 friends copped them from dtlr and each pair of are 21s had something wrong with them
there is rub marks all over the shoes
there is paint missing from the piping
there is glue everywhere
this by far is the worse shoe JB has ever put out

there is one good thing like you said the 2s are flawless
these shoes just look great and without a doubt make the pack worth copping

hey i have a question about SWOOSH

i just moved out to VA from WA state and usually got on swoosh about 6am-7amish on drop dates and a few sizes would be sold out so you can tell the shoes havebeen up for awhile but what is the actual time they put new releases up!?!?

Some people say 3am pacific time, some people say between 5am-6am eastern time, but is there a specific time!?!?!?

i picked mine up...my only dissapointment with the xx1's is on the lace pocket, the jumpman logo is sewn, and not the metallic jumpman on theog's...also, all the silver "chrome" accents are dull, like on the laces and the heel jumpman, instead of shiny... small things, but noticeable..

I ended up paying 258 shipped! Damn, I love these discounts. thanks again man!
Are you sure? How did you avoid tax?

-------edit--------

Oh, is that the NT price?

I was going to skip. But then I saw the FL code...

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

For the non-nike employee: If you are going to buy this pack on NDC, use this code:

2CABIN4LIFE

You will get 25% off on the pack, plus Nike is giving you free shipping over $175. I just copped my pack for $260 shpped.
This code expires today, so good luck.

So to all my big footed brothers (15+), kill your Eastbay order and cop a pair from NDC to enjoy the discount from NDC.

Damn I ordered my size16s from Eastbay. I wish NDC accepted PayPal though.

Back
Top Bottom