Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Good thing I didn't order the CDP IIIs from Uptempoair. No wonder you can't refund it. They probably selling the early release versions.

Good thing I didn't order the CDP IIIs from Uptempoair. No wonder you can't refund it. They probably selling the early release versions.

Any pics from any Uptempo Air buyers ??? The rep from UTA claimed their packs are same ones that hit retail . Did you receive your III's in a half CDP boxor a black/silver retro box ?

Originally Posted by thehurtados

Any pics from any Uptempo Air buyers ??? The rep from UTA claimed their packs are same ones that hit retail . Did you receive your III's in a half CDP box or a black/silver retro box ?

In a half cdp box.

one thing i don;t get is why people come into a thread like this a week after release, then make a post saying "they love their 01 retros, the quality ofthese are crap and they aren;t worth copping...."

Interesting ... One would think that if they came in a split CDP box the shoes would be the final retail version. The fact that UTA doesn't allow returnson the split packs is odd though. Looking forward to seeing pics of the UTA III'S . I always thought of UTA as a more reliable place than a site likeMarquee Sole .

Originally Posted by thehurtados

Interesting ... One would think that if they came in a split CDP box the shoes would be the final retail version. The fact that UTA doesn't allow returns on the split packs is odd though. Looking forward to seeing pics of the UTA III'S . I always thought of UTA as a more reliable place than a site like Marquee Sole .
if anyone has the full pack, just swap out the "crappy" pairs and return the full pack.... it's not like the shop is gonna inspectthe shoes to the last detail

yeah, anybody got pics of the the uta 3's? mine was shipped home, and im in college and dont go home until thanksgiving....

lol this does nothing but validate my point about hype. all u people who knew about the quality of the kicks and u still purchased them for 230 or more aregoing to complain. but the smart people who bought the whole pack for probably the same price or a few dollars more are getting better kicks. this is wat hypedoes, CLOUD'S YOUR JUDGMENT!!!!

Your UTA pair seems to have ankle padding on the picture though... The marquesole III though didnt seem to have any ankle padding at all, compared to yours.

Is the tumbled leather on the left shoe of your UTA pair consistent with your right shoe UTA pair? You might want to ask the guy who posted his marquesole 3sif the leather on his pair is similar to what you have on your UTA pair...

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

one thing i don;t get is why people come into a thread like this a week after release, then make a post saying "they love their 01 retros, the quality of these are crap and they aren;t worth copping...."

because they like to feel like they are special and superior because of the nike air on their pair... i got the first retros of black 5s and infrared 6s withthe nike air and i could honestly care less about another retro... that just means an extra pair for me while my older kix stay retired...the jumpman or nikeair doesnt really matter to me either...

my UTA pair looks about the same as the one displayed above, and the lining is padded. i've compared it to my store bought pair from Finishline and thosehave even smoother material. so if i were to judge based on the pics, the footaction ones have bumpier material, the UTA have slightly less bumpy material, andthe finishline pair has smooth material.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Man,has anyone else received there shipment from uptempo air.I got mine today and not that happy with em.The quality is alot worst then the pack I bought from finishline on the release date.Im not a big quality complainer but s***.The finishline pair were great to me thats what made want a second pair to wear.These from uta might not bother someone who dont have a store bought pair to compare them to.(UTA pair -my leather is almost fully smooth instead of the bumpy leather,some of the elephant print is missing,The same issue with the ankle pading as marquee-half the pading as my store bought pair,also the shaping is a tad bit off.This is my first time ever purchasing any js from a website other than ebay but maybe never again.My reason for buying a second is to wear one now and one later.Looks like UTAs will most definatly be worn first.IM going to try and get pics and good luck to everyone else.
This is why I am going to return my store bought pack, 1) I don't have money for a second apir and 2)I am getting my pair I already have forthe 210 price tag because I can just switch them out and return my pack to the store. I am kind of liking the XX's, but they aren't worth it.

Those 3s look like cheap plastic in alot of the pics Ive seen. I dont even want to waste my time driving to the mal to check them out.

Best quality packs so far have been the 10/13 & 7/16 hands down.

11/12 pack will probably be trash too. JB better be glad they have so much hype on that pack or it would sit on the shelves just like all the other ones.

Yeah,Im not going to return them.I have seen alot worst coming from jb these days.I didnt see any glue, but the grey section up top that the shoestrings gothrew-the tiny holes are alot bigger on the finishline pair than on the uta pair.I tried to take pics but my camera wouldnt zoom in.I will definatly be rockingthe UTA pair and stocking the finishline pair.Good luck to the rest of you waiting for there delivery.

Back
Top Bottom