Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I saw the pack today. The XX's are as bad as people say. They will get so dirty because of the material. The pairs I saw had stains on the material. TheIII's are truly on the shoe in this pack worth copping. I am very disappointed.

walked in picked them up and turned right around and returned them. The quality is awful. The 20's were grey and the 3's were slanted. It might gavejust been my pair, but $332.20 was not worth that.

There's a good spot in Bklyn to get single pairs from the CDPs. I'm not in the city now but if he sells the 3s like the other's you might be ableto get them for 180.

I got my pack......I'm happy always wanted the IIIs, don't know what to do with the XXs since the market is saturated with people trying to get rid ofthem. Only pack/shoes left for the year is the CDP 11/12. Then it's a wrap for me...... back to running shoes
frown.gif
.....I go through them things way too fast

Amazing called a local Champs and they had a pair of 11s left. I ordered fromEastbay already so I won't head down to check it out. Seen many pics already.Debating if I should head down to Macy's for their huge sale!

man i was up till 5 in the mornin tryna copp frpm NDC... slept for 2 hours, went to work 3 hours later, worked for 4 hours and then copped a pair at footlocker at 1pm. If i knew it was gonna be that easy i would went got some sleep b4 work. BTW... they're available on NDC right now

Originally Posted by StrickRoth P

man i was up till 5 in the mornin tryna copp frpm NDC... slept for 2 hours, went to work 3 hours later, worked for 4 hours and then copped a pair at foot locker at 1pm. If i knew it was gonna be that easy i would went got some sleep b4 work. BTW... they're available on NDC right now

thank for the heads up. i pulled the trigger and copped. i figure i have soo much gear to match i'll just rock these for casual and the retro(Nike Air)onspecial occasions. i've liked the black cat for work and ball and for just chill even though these don't look too hot. you can't go wrong withblack for work and these look coo for hoopin and when i rock these to chill these will be for short disscussion instead of 24/7 neckbreakin(ie.CARMINES
pimp.gif
)......

Its limited to only 1 per customer?? damn thats crazy hopefully theres enough to go around now. I guess no discount codes are allowed on this pack on ndc. Man decisions decisions

i wouldn't buy without a discount from online.. esp then you gota wait and all.. might as well go into the mall if your paying retail + tax

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

my boy Andy PS'd these pics of the XX. much improved IMO. I love the grey toe..
what do you think?
I think your boy Andy should get hired by JB and put some of those ideas into production because that would have save this horrid release....

QFT...I was like
eek.gif
...now I want those PSd XXs...thanks for the teaseandy
laugh.gif
jk bt yeah he did his thing turned a debatable shoe into a beast ofa shoe
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

only 24 pages. OG shoeheads are sittin back laughin while all the hypebeasts are wakin up at 6 gettin these... lol

I debated all morning on picking up the pack. I decided to go to the mall
and if they had any left I would cop. I walked into Nordstrom at 4 p.m.
and grabbed the last pair of 11.5. The III's had a scuff on them but overall
the quality was good and the XX's looked a lot better in person but I'm still
gonna get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom