:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

I cant find a pair of these for a decent price to save my life. I'm mad at myself for passing these up.

I was fortunate to find a DS pair for 100 on Craigslist like 3 months ago. Dude was so desperate for the cash. Kinda felt bad buying them lol.

^ Better hope they're not fakes.

:lol: JK.

Otherwise, that's a helluva deal!
they look legit to me but who knows now with all the GM kicks floating around. How do they look?

hmmm no orange (should be orance) in the bubble and the flat tab in the back (should be rounded) = Might be fake AAAMight be angle of the pics though.

very dope shoe. mines is still in the box. gotta buy a nice fit for it before breaking them out.

Last edited:
Quick question for those who owns them.  Is the back tab sharp like the Thunders and the all red 4's?  Those things killed the back of my ankles.

Damn the orange laces look good, might have to do this to mine. Is that just a regular orange lace you got?
Cheers bro. I had these off a hyperdunk pair i had laying around. But switched back to black...for now. Burnt orange mr lacys are sitting awaiting a possible change, they match pretty damn close. Just wish the flatties were slimmies width. Slimmies are too round imo

anybody know where to find these these days? any spots other than flightclub? im looking for a second pair

Back
Top Bottom